Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Keith T

Another TV match - AWAY

31 posts in this topic

Otto,

Still haven't answered the question

Abu

Read the last line of my post

Yes i read the last line of your post but that was on this site, now let us see you have the same post on the HAVEN site all you have to do is put BKM in place of keith now will you??????

Otto,

Explain to me where the bitter and twisted swipe at Town is in this sentence:

Game had to rearranged due to eagles in cup this weeked.it was rescheduled for weds  31st July.Now prem sports have decided to make it a tv game on the Wednesday night

Because that is what BKM posted yet you try to make it more than what it is.

It is time some people on this site and the Haven site got a grip. Deluded and obsessed.com applies equally to both sites. 

Marrafan - it wasn't that sentence i was referring, it was another one and the fact he started the topic.

Like I said before,Town have no choice but to travel down to Sheffield on midweek due to Sheffields success in Cup competitions this year - Town and Town fans have accepted that. Yet I seem to remember a certain Cumbrian club refusing to travel down there on a Thursday night to play the fixture as a televised match, preferring to play it on the Sunday.

Marrafan - first of all if you don't like my post on here just put me down for "ignore" on your profile and you don't have to read them. Secondly, whatever I post I don't hide behind a nom-de-plume like a keyboard warrior and if you want to get personal with me then try the PM system as long as you put your name to it - No, I thought not!!

If you read what I have said instead of trying to be selective, I said that the Sheffield match will be the fifth game that we have appeared in on television in the last 2 seasons and not one of them has been at Derwent Park. We are probably the only team in the Championship that this applies to and there have been many opportunities for the television company to fix one for here just as they have done for Haven and Barrow. Haven told them they didn't want to appear on television on a Thursday evening at Sheffield and the game was played on a Sunday with no TV coverage. If you look back through my messages you will see that I was saying we should do this so that our lads don't have to have time off and get back after midnight for work, etc. That was before the Sheffield game came in to the argument and was when the Haven game with Dewsbury was selected for TV. As I said before I'm sure there would be many complaints on the Haven forum if Haven had had five games away in Yorkshire on TV and none at home where the opposition have to be put out a bit.

Go on Keith you tell them, €$#* with Keith at your peril nasty Jameaters!!!