Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jananbillingsbarmyarmy

mayfield hunslet

59 posts in this topic

When has any warriors coach ever done that you little cretin?

I know Cutsyle and I would definitely not call him a little cretin.

Cheeky question, of course it was, no malice intended at all.

In fact since reading your post Warriors players and supporters have had a little giggle each time they think of your cheeky little question and as for the coach well he can't stop laughing about your cheeky comment that he runs on the pitch punching people. It's all just SO funny and light hearted I can't understand why on earth anyone has taken offence.

Attack dog no.4 !

Have a day off from being peevish.   :yes:

I felt really sorry for The Hunslet Warriors players on Saturday. They were so embarrassed at conceding 80 points that they did not go into the Mayfield Club house for after match drinks and presentations.

At least the local Off Licence near the ground benefited when their coach stopped to take drinks on board.

We now hear the old story that they were not at full strength. Mayfield Ladies team would not have let in 80 points. Now theres a thought I wonder if it was Hunslet Warriors Ladies team that Mayfield played ???????????????

I felt really sorry for The Hunslet Warriors players on Saturday. They were so embarrassed at conceding 80 points that they did not go into the Mayfield Club house for after match drinks and presentations.

At least the local Off Licence near the ground benefited when their coach stopped to take drinks on board.

We now hear the old story that they were not at full strength. Mayfield Ladies team would not have let in 80 points. Now theres a thought I wonder if it was Hunslet Warriors Ladies team that Mayfield played ???????????????

Think you'll find all players , officials and spectators from Hunslet Warriors stayed in the Rochdale Mayfield clubhouse for the refreshment after the game, which is more than can be said of our counterparts when they visited Hunslet earlier in the season

I know Cutsyle and I would definitely not call him a little cretin.

What???

And why's that?

What???

And why's that?

I know him personally and I've always found him a decent bloke who is well up to speed and aware of what is going on around him within amateur rugby league at all levels.

I know him personally and I've always found him a decent bloke who is well up to speed and aware of what is going on around him within amateur rugby league at all levels.

He can't be that aware and upto speed if he's making up stories about warriors coach running on pitch and swinging at people??

What's that about then?

Just leave it anyway its boring going round in circles.

Yes mayfield has beaten warriors by a big score, in fact I think it's the most warriors have conceded, well done mayfield enjoy.

But don't think for one minute it was the 1st team

I'm sure he is a decent bloke but his sense of humour is not appreciated by everyone.

I'm never disappointed with posts from the Hunslet Warriors organisation. They display all the grace and charm we have come to expect.

Just a bit odd , though.

You ask a cheeky question to 1 of their senior officials - who never replies - and 3 attack dogs jump on you.....   :assassin:

Suppose you would know all about grace, charm and running in swinging punches. Didn't all redhill lot go to cutsyke before moving on to fryston? Glass houses and all that!