Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DEWSBURY TIL I DIE

clutch of new signings and re signings for next season!

43 posts in this topic

Kurt Haggerty, Tom Hemingway and Anthony Thackeray? Decent enough signings I guess.

I'd be pleased with those 3, like to see goulding sign for next season as well.

Ooh thats a top three team right there!

Also adam obrien as been offered a 2 year deal and I believe ryan wright aron brown dale morton and afew others have re signed

Kurt haggertys quality, barrows best player this season according to their fans, not a bad 3!

Lets not exaggerate too much DTID, one Barrow fan has replied to your post on their forum stating he's been 'one' of their best players this season. I realise you're excited, but keep a lid on things!

Lets not exaggerate too much DTID, one Barrow fan has replied to your post on their forum stating he's been 'one' of their best players this season. I realise you're excited, but keep a lid on things!

Kurt Haggerty and Liam Harrison have been carrying Barrow all season. They're both arguably in the 5 best second rowers in the league but are both having to carry a team which is full of CC1 standard players.

He could be playing SL easily. It's a cracking signing for yourselves if true. Although I've heard Matthew Haggerty has signed for you which is one of the CC1 standard players I'm alluding to.

Kurt Haggerty, Tom Hemingway and Anthony Thackeray? Decent enough signings I guess.

If they're the signings we have made I would be happy enough.

The best may be still to be announced its depending on whether he gets offered a new contract.

I wonder what the surprise signing is this year, the major signing?

I wonder what the surprise signing is this year, the major signing?

Tell you Sunday Kelse.Pigglets depressed already.Dont want to send him over the edge.

I'd be pleased with those 3, like to see goulding sign for next season as well.

Haggerty is a good player, but that will give us yet another Lancashire based player to go with Hales and Rhodes (bound to be signed because GM rates them), possibly Goulding and if the rumours are true Jamie Ellis. Doesn't this make things awkward with regard to training, and expensive after paying out expenses ?

Just a thought. I'm sure I'll be put in my place for speculating. :resent:

Ellis would make me jealous I admit but we shall see.

Jamie Ellis will be re-joining Leigh to replace the outgoing Ryan Brierley.

Tell you Sunday Kelse.Pigglets depressed already.Dont want to send him over the edge.

Ha okay then mate

All lancashire based players come in the same car to training! Thevengabus they call it on twitter. Greg scott callan becket scot hale and tommy g.

When are they announced?

Back to the original post, I reckon the club would announce it in pre season.

I would had thought it would be best to wait until we are safe from the drop,then the club can start making new players public .

Doesnt seem that way this year AndyRam, seems like the player free for all / merry go round has started in mid June instead of the end of the season, which is ridiculous, just unsettles teams at the time of year they need to be pulling together - at Batley theres rumours galore of several players already signing for other clubs and a few more signed up for next year. Its madness.