Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DEWSBURY TIL I DIE

clutch of new signings and re signings for next season!

43 posts in this topic

Nothings official yet so who knows which players are signed up.

classy PNG utility back aswell watch this space

Is that a utility back from PNG or one who has represented PNG?

There may be a considerable difference.

Kurt Haggerty, Tom Hemingway and Anthony Thackeray? Decent enough signings I guess.

Anthony Thackeray was at today's game,wonder which team he will be playing for next season ???

Is that a utility back from PNG or one who has represented PNG?

There may be a considerable difference.

PM me and i,ll tell you cant send pm,s myself

I think the utility back may be Chris Aiton. Paul Aiton's brother. GM was trying to sign him for this season but reckon he couldn't get a work permit. Is it right that Anthony Thackeray has signed? That's a surprise. I though he was one of Halifaxs favourites?

It was in the Wakefield Express a few months ago saying Aiton had planned to play for Rams but couldn't get a work permit, so was playing for Sharlston.

Heard u signed tom hemmingway sad to see him go but if rumours are right then who can blame him with that sort of money he as been offered . We couldnt get near that good luck to him sure we cant tempt u to moore instead lol

PM me and i,ll tell you cant send pm,s myself

Donald pretty sure you were told this in confidence why would you want to break that confidence ?

I think the utility back may be Chris Aiton. Paul Aiton's brother. GM was trying to sign him for this season but reckon he couldn't get a work permit. Is it right that Anthony Thackeray has signed? That's a surprise. I though he was one of Halifaxs favourites?

Says on Halifax forum that Thackeray has not been offered a contract, as yet, for next season by Fax.

Says on Halifax forum that Thackeray has not been offered a contract, as yet, for next season by Fax.

I heard that Liam Finn is going to Fax, which might explain this.

I heard that Liam Finn is going to Fax, which might explain this.

yep Finny has signed for fax, you guys have Thackeray & Hemingway

yep Finny has signed for fax, you guys have Thackeray & Hemingway

If this is right, it will be the best half back pairing since Sheridan & Maloney. Interesting that Finn has signed for Fax.

I think thats understandable given his performances.

I always felt he was underrated at the Rams but he is a genuine game changer when it matters.

Well he is a Halifax lad so, assuming the offer was tempting, it's not really a surprise. I hear that John Bastian is bringing in a few players of his choosing and a change in emphasis, so expect some changes at Fev.

Well he is a Halifax lad so, assuming the offer was tempting, it's not really a surprise. I hear that John Bastian is bringing in a few players of his choosing and a change in emphasis, so expect some changes at Fev.

Huge changes, apparently. Judging by the rumours out there, he's intending to build his side around former Leeds Academy players he coached whilst at Headingley. Wouldn't be shocked to see Ben Jones join Fev from yourselves.