Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheDuke

West Hull Sign East Hull Star!

51 posts in this topic

is the money any good at Wests these days? is that why he has gone back? or is it just glory hunting

is the money any good at Wests these days? is that why he has gone back? or is it just glory hunting

It can't be glory hunting because there won't be any glory at Where's Wally? Park this year.

Still paying tho but that's a thread we've covered loads of times. Been able to play and team spirit win trophies. Going back to play with his mates. Good luck kermo hope it goes well pal. Will be missed by the costa club.

Heard kerman is a no show 2morrow backing his mates up again Ryan hair, also rumours Scott yeamen is heading back to east hull good tough half is Scott definitely won't miss kerman if this happens

Ye looks like that altho no 1 is saying that's his reasons for going back ur the one saying kerman is back with his mates and where he belongs after leaving the club for skirlaugh myton east hull and a team in oz for a month I think the lad has a serious problem wiv commitment and loyalty

I don't think he signed for myton did he if your that bothered about him leaving why don't you ask him your self and stop hiding behind a computer I'm

Sure there is a very good reason

He went one session mr know it all I don't come on here bagging players do I ask him your self if ya that bothered

Not bothered about him I follow all hull teams like I've said wot I saw of him at east hull he did well wot I saw of him at west hull hewit played the lead role kerman supported him good luck wot ever he does or who he plays for

Well for your information the reason he left was a pretty good reason I'm sure you'll find out in next few days enjoy your weekend hull reporter

Half backs arguing who should get more ball!!! Long and short of it!! It's a team sport

So if kerman got more ball he wud still be at easts interesting well he isn't gonna boss spavern about or get much ball as spavern is very dominant looks like Dockers will be getting a call can the master rectifie this ?

I don't think that is the real reason rollman you will find out in a few days is the hull reporter from skirlaugh

So if kerman got more ball he wud still be at easts interesting well he isn't gonna boss spavern about or get much ball as spavern is very dominant looks like Dockers will be getting a call can the master rectifie this ?

Just to put you right hull reporter the lad from West Hull to whom you are referring to is Scott Spaven not spavern I'm sure he would appreciate it if you could spell his name correctly.

I heard that pucko was getting all the ball, so Kermo has spit his dummy out! wonder if he is playing tomorrow?

Games I've seen kerman play Dockers decent west hull got drawn in to slagging banter with his good mates leigh miners highlights you tube couldn't make a tackle myton decent wath brow half decent didn't seem to link up well wiv the other half and a few forced errors I reckon east will miss him but like I said strong rumour Scot yeaman is going down