Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

League Express

15/07/13 - (CCQF) Wigan Warriors v Widnes Vikings - KO 8pm (Sky Sports)

Who will win?   24 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Wigan Warriors by 13 points or more
    • Wigan Warriors by 7 to 12 points
    • Wigan Warriors by 1 to 6 points
    • Widnes Vikings by 1 to 6 points
    • Widnes Vikings by 7 to 12 points
    • Widnes Vikings by 13 points or more

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

79 posts in this topic

Champagne rugby by Widnes, unfortunately they're losing and not good enough to do it.

Just want to say I'm enjoying the commentary team tonight, really good mix of personnel. Special mention for Barry Mac, he sounds very enthusiastic and knowledgeable at the same time. Something Eddie and stevo can't match. Oh and Charnley is having a stormer both tries well taken, only half chances for most wingers!

An off the ball shoulder charge goes unpunished?

I wish they'd make their mind up with that rule.

The reason that pass went behind the Widnes player was because of the Wigan's players hand.

Dave, you can't surely penalise the tackler for making a good tackle and forcing the ball out. It was poor play by handbury, he was too slow and hesitant in making the pass.

An off the ball shoulder charge goes unpunished?

We may as well make it a non-contact sport if we start giving pens for that. This is the hardest team sport in the world for a reason, lets not negate the reasons.

We may as well make it a non-contact sport if we start giving pens for that. This is the hardest team sport in the world for a reason, lets not negate the reasons.

With you on that but it's a rule nonetheless and if it exists it should not be ignored.

This is getting painful.

Widnes are getting stuffed by the ref IMO.

Also themselves.

Widnes are getting stuffed by the ref IMO.

Also themselves.

You'd think any team would have learned to respect possession of the ball against Wigan. Keep turning it over anywhere on the park and they'll crucify you. Very poor Widnes.

Rod studds a muppet, has someone convinced him that he's some kind of RL expert.

Call the game you idiot and leave the technical analysis to thse who know what they're talking about.

That's one superb try, one of the best I've seen this season. Widnes are exciting in attack but too many errors are hurting them.

Widnes are doing a great job of beating widnes.

Jesus Christ this is embarrassing - watch the 4 quarters again and compare them to 5/6 years ago -- no comparison - some awful sides in super league I'm afraid - getting bored of it being in the tv

Four Widnes mistakes have resulted in four Wigan tries. They also give away far too many penalties. Do that against anyone and you will get stuffed!

My. favourite touch judge nearly gets trampled on.

Jesus Christ this is embarrassing - watch the 4 quarters again and compare them to 5/6 years ago -- no comparison - some awful sides in super league I'm afraid - getting bored of it being in the tv

Sorry mate I don't agree, I think SL is at its most competitive right now. You only have to look at the small winning margin between these two in the league last time out (albeit Wigan had a weakened team). I think most teams apart from bottom two are capable of beating anyone this season.

Sorry mate I don't agree, I think SL is at its most competitive right now. You only have to look at the small winning margin between these two in the league last time out (albeit Wigan had a weakened team). I think most teams apart from bottom two are capable of beating anyone this season.

Yeah when if I remember rightly wigan had half a team!!! There's 4 teams in super league - rest are awful safe in that they're nicely stuck in the league with no trap door :)

Like Wigan are gonna get pulled for a forward pass at the DW.

I know this is a blowout score but I'm still enjoying the game. I normally switch off but Widnes are fighting and the atmosphere also seems decent with such a small crowd.