Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

League Express

14/07/13 - The Kingstone Press Championship 1 Match Thread

28 posts in this topic

The provision of medical care at all games is currently under review by the RFL.

I'm not sure what the "joke" is.

I'm pretty sure the doctor's name is on the team sheet so clearly nobody has checked up when this person has been used before. Obviously the Match Commissioner yesterday was a bit more thorough in checking.

I'll say he is thorough, he picked up the Kingstone Press post protectors was upside down when he came to Pennine Way. ;)

Also the doctor and match commisioner have to sign off the drugs that have to be present at each game.

Went to Oldham .v. Scorpions yesterday. Sad not to see one single Scorpions fan there. There was a middle aged couple who cheered a couple of times when Scorpions were on the attack but they were not Welsh and not wearing colours. Probably the parents of one of the players. I hope some of them turn up when they come to Wrexham last game of the season. Every club has brought at least one supporter so far.

Went to Oldham .v. Scorpions yesterday. Sad not to see one single Scorpions fan there. There was a middle aged couple who cheered a couple of times when Scorpions were on the attack but they were not Welsh and not wearing colours. Probably the parents of one of the players. I hope some of them turn up when they come to Wrexham last game of the season. Every club has brought at least one supporter so far.

surprised by that. I was at Oldham v South Wales last year and there were at least a dozen there. I'm sure they'll rouse themselves for the clash of Wales