Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HunsletHawks

Hawks make triple swoop as injury crisis hits hard

21 posts in this topic

Well done Hunslet on strengthening the squad .The penny has finally dropped ! SHAFTED BY DUAL REG !! I would like to see Mr Paul Daley being asked to "assist" in preperation for Our last 8 games in Champianship .

Well done Hunslet on strengthening the squad .The penny has finally dropped ! SHAFTED BY DUAL REG !! I would like to see Mr Paul Daley being asked to "assist" in preperation for Our last 8 games in Champianship .

whats the reasoning behind bringing in Mr Daley is it a confidence thing how many coaches does it take ?

Yes, Mr Heaton has had all season .FACT Hunslet are bottom ! The game at Keighley should have been ours , tactics were poor . Paul Daley is PROVEN And Can MOTIVATE . Hunslet are Runnin out of time ! PRIDE COMES BEFORE A FALL ! ! PLEASE Give Paul A Call . TOP MAN TO SAVE HUNSLET .

Top bloke Paul Daley.... But are you for real??!!

Surely a wind up young mycoe, its Laurie Daley he means...thought youd have been on your yacht in the Solent in this weather not on here!

So a team made up of hookers, wingers & injured forwards that only just lost were lacking pride/passion? Some times I wonder what planet some people live on. On paper Keighley had the right to put 30+ past us, without the added injuries during the game even been taken into account

Correct in the circumstances we did well to get a bonus point

... SHAFTED BY DUAL REG !! ...

How do you work that out then?

Liam McAvoy and Alex Foster look very decent prospects, will they be getting a run out this week?

Thought we might have seen Paul Daley down earlier with him being up at Leeds , we've seen eveyone else down here from Leeds ;)

Hunslet having to sign players because , Even without a game this w.end Leeds R L are Not giving any aid to Their Dual Reg club . All I Want is The Team to Stay Up ! ! ! Going for 4 penalty kicks at Keighley ,, playing 3 hookers ! ! PLEASE FACE FACTS , HUNSLET ARE BOTTOM ! ! ! PAUL DALEY COULD KEEP HUNSLET UP ! Riddicule me all you want but . Please answer me How we can keep the Hunslet Up .

Hunslet having to sign players because , Even without a game this w.end Leeds R L are Not giving any aid to Their Dual Reg club.

This is incorrect.

Hunslet having to sign players because , Even without a game this w.end Leeds R L are Not giving any aid to Their Dual Reg club . All I Want is The Team to Stay Up ! ! ! Going for 4 penalty kicks at Keighley ,, playing 3 hookers ! ! PLEASE FACE FACTS , HUNSLET ARE BOTTOM ! ! ! PAUL DALEY COULD KEEP HUNSLET UP ! Riddicule me all you want but . Please answer me How we can keep the Hunslet Up .

so paul daley who hasnt coached in god knows how many years should be coaching us in the far more technical sport since he left coaching because you say so basically?

As for 3 hooker, should we have gone with just 1 hooker and just had 15 players then?

so paul daley who hasnt coached in god knows how many years should be coaching us in the far more technical sport since he left coaching because you say so basically?

As for 3 hooker, should we have gone with just 1 hooker and just had 15 players then?

Apparently Wilson was fit and picked as 18th man. He should have played centre and would cover for the second row as well. No need for 3 hookers!

Thought we might have seen Paul Daley down earlier with him being up at Leeds , we've seen eveyone else down here from Leeds ;)

I think ive seen more of Paul Daley than you this season  :sclerosis:

When I heard we had dual reg McAvoy I thought that the Belle Isle WMC had dual reged us Kenny! :)

Apparently Wilson was fit and picked as 18th man. He should have played centre and would cover for the second row as well. No need for 3 hookers!

When was last time wilson played? if anything he would have been on bench to start with.

I think ive seen more of Paul Daley than you this season  :sclerosis:

You will have done , being Gary Heths gofer................ :tongue:

Surely a wind up young mycoe, its Laurie Daley he means...thought youd have been on your yacht in the Solent in this weather not on here!

Just moored up at Sandbanks... Thought id take 5 out and see what's happening in the world!!