Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

steve wild

Keighley

14 posts in this topic

Must win game this weekend I'd suggest. But no doubt Keighley will have similar ideas. Certainly our 3 subsequent fixtures are tough.

I agree. Looking forward to a good match

Looks like we'll be warm for once too

But more to the point whats this dual registration stuff all about? Agecroft whats happening there?

Confident of a win this weekend but would like to see us not allowing Keighley a bonus point

Saw there game against Hunslet on you tube.Hope the coach noticed several of the tries were from short kicks through near the  oppositions line.

Wouldn't we al Dave?

However I'm sick to death od discussing everything but the team and the game so I thought I'd post some team news.

Im really looking forward to sweating my shorts off and enjoying a try fest with a swinton win.

Pers. Personally I'd prefer to see a settled line up than bringing in more dual registered players.

We know!

But if we have not had a settled line up, how can Brad Dwyer coming in cause a problem any more than anyone else!

Personally I would like to see more interesting comments.

Personally I should have better things to do than read these comments.

Ciao

I think we need Dwyer back in the squad as he is a perfect foil for Mark Smith. For the past six weeks or so we have had no real cover at hooker and last week Watto took over when Mark was given a rest and Ainscough filled in at half back but Dywer just has that extra edge and burst of speed from acting half back and would have been very useful at Sheffield last week.

McCarthy has never given less than 100% when he has played this season also and i am not sure if Darren Hawkyard was suffering with his hand again last week.

I don't care who plays as long as we come off the field with three points. Sunday is a very important game for us as is next week at Workington so lets hope we get off to a good start.

Get behind the lads

Riggy

Pers. Personally I'd prefer to see a settled line up than bringing in more dual registered players.

But you were happy to bring in Mick Nanyn mate and Dwyer has played more games for us this season!

If we win tomorrow it'll be because we had dual reg players in the team

If we lose tomorrow it'll be because we had dual reg players in the team

Will someone please tell me who this bloke Reg is? Apparently he's quite a jewel is our Reg.

:tease:   :jester:    :shout:     :bye: