Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

scott

Team for Swinton at home.

130 posts in this topic

does anyome know if paddy trained with us last night?

No paddy was,ent there last night Calderwood @ Thackary where back,may be paddy will be at training in the morning???

No paddy was,ent there last night Calderwood @ Thackary where back,may be paddy will be at training in the morning???

if your there abu could you post and let us know. i think theres a very good chance that it will be a town side without any dual reg. i just hope were not taking this game for granted and expect to win easily. after paddys game last time, he should be in before calders.

Looks like MILLER at fullback as carter is not due back of holidays till today, so could be CALDERS and PADDY on the wings????

Flynn is defo in its in the news and star it also says that we have been offered Hulme Craven and Pickersgil but it doesn't say if we're having any of them 3

Looks like MILLER at fullback as carter is not due back of holidays till today, so could be CALDERS and PADDY on the wings????

carter only came back the day before last and still played, but i suppose they have to stick with the rules they used with thacks last time, and if you dont train then you dont play. i think over the last couple of matches you would pick elliot at full back anyhow.

Tough call if Craven's offered . He's a potential match winner in this league and no mistake .

carter only came back the day before last and still played, but i suppose they have to stick with the rules they used with thacks last time, and if you dont train then you dont play. i think over the last couple of matches you would pick elliot at full back anyhow.

I would choose miller at full back with maybe paddy and Declan on the wings don't think Calderwood deserves he's spot in the team

I would never bring Hulme up just to put him on the wing again . We've been burned with him there before , get him if you have a centre spot there or don't bother . Maybe in a minority of one but I've no worries with Calders there , especially in a winnable home game .

Wouldn't no I'm just going off what's in n&s

Just wonder if we are all in for a good surprise and we could see DAN ROONEY????

Just wonder if we are all in for a good surprise and we could see DAN ROONEY????

not for another few weeks.

No i just havent a clue but has been training hard, just another talking point you never know be great to see him back in the TOWN SHIRT been a long struggle for the lad.

Just carn,t see cotter playing in place of Olstrum at loose forward,just my opinion but i don,t think Cotter is good enought to get in the team,but have to say give,s his all when on the field.

We will all find out tomorrow, now here,s my team miller calders morris mossop or rooney lupton callum coward matty walne brett stacky olstrum bench thackary acton forber shackley.

Lawtons playing for Widnes and Craven is 18 th man

If your 18th man can you still play Sunday then? Lawton played himself into there team on Monday!! Team won't be picked until tomorrow too so we can all speculate on the 17 but lets wait n see!!

If your 18th man can you still play Sunday then? Lawton played himself into there team on Monday!! Team won't be picked until tomorrow too so we can all speculate on the 17 but lets wait n see!!

No mate you cant play if your named in the 19man squad. Dont know why.

Lawton scored a hatrick tonight

Just carn,t see cotter playing in place of Olstrum at loose forward,just my opinion but i don,t think Cotter is good enought to get in the team,but have to say give,s his all when on the field.

Don't know where he's playing but cotter is in the team, apparently resting a few for the week of death, just hope we don't rest too many as this is a must win game on Sunday.