Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

scott

Team for Swinton at home.

130 posts in this topic

I don't get that if its right ... Surely this is the important game ? We could take everyone to Batley and Sheffield and conceivably come back with nowt . This is the one for points .

No mate you cant play if your named in the 19man squad. Dont know why.

I am sure that Crosby & Thornley played for Wigan at Widnes on the Friday and then for Leigh against Town on the Sunday.??

I don't get that if its right ... Surely this is the important game ? We could take everyone to Batley and Sheffield and conceivably come back with nowt . This is the one for points .

Must be a windup, can't see them resting key players,  got to play strongest team available v Swinton. To ensure stay we stay up which is the main priority, Swinton, Keighley and York at home are the ones to target, along with Hunslet & Barrow away.  

A bonus point out of the hard week would do just fine,  that's when to rest players, and play fringe members of the squad plus available DR players.

totally agree mate, if we lose this one then you have to win at least one of the other 3, something i just dont see us doing. so i would be going 100% for this one then rotating next week. i dont see the point in resting fit players, no game last week, and we dont play again next sunday. i dont actually mind cotter playing as he gives you everything, as long as we dont rest too many.

3 DR in tomoz

flynn and whos the other 2 mate? craven and pickersgill?

cotter,olstrum and connor are all back. so from a guess i would say team will be

miller

flynn

red

mossop

calders

lupton

connor

coward

matty

dowes

stack

phillips

olstrum

cotter

callum

acton

thacks

cant see anymore dual reg playing, as that still leaves shacks,walne,carter,rooney all out the side.

MILLER FLYNN CONNER MORRIS MOSSOP LUPTON CALLUM COWARD MATTY WALNE BRETT STACKY OLSTRUM COTTER DOWES FORBER ACTON

MILLER FLYNN CONNER MORRIS MOSSOP LUPTON CALLUM COWARD MATTY WALNE BRETT STACKY OLSTRUM COTTER DOWES FORBER ACTON

Is this the team

Decent team that will get the 3 points

If you need a DR next year i would look at Tom Gilmore.Been standing out in the u19s and is more talented than Danny Craven.

MILLER FLYNN CONNER MORRIS MOSSOP LUPTON CALLUM COWARD MATTY WALNE BRETT STACKY OLSTRUM COTTER DOWES FORBER ACTON[/quote

Cotter over thacks?? i take it thacks still isn't available

MILLER FLYNN CONNER MORRIS MOSSOP LUPTON CALLUM COWARD MATTY WALNE BRETT STACKY OLSTRUM COTTER DOWES FORBER ACTON[/quote

Cotter over thacks?? i take it thacks still isn't available

He will be back next week

ame="town4me" post="2750335" timestamp="1374350132"]

He will be back next week

Cheers scott

thack,s was training this week and calder,s

Well if them two have trained they will play

No disrespect to cotter the lad works hard but thacks is better.

So if lads are training once a week, and then you have the likes of cotter that gives his all and trains all the time. U would put Thacks in that has been average at best?

So if lads are training once a week, and then you have the likes of cotter that gives his all and trains all the time. U would put Thacks in that has been average at best?

good point mate, one thing i could never understand is why thacks couldnt make it on a tuesday, i dont think he works so he should really turn up at every session.