Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jananbillingsbarmyarmy

results

43 posts in this topic

Milford 9-8 Kells

Sounds like a tough game!

Miners 16-10 Shaw Cross

Poor game in horrible conditions for the players .

What was the Egremont score

78-6 to the mont!!!

28-20 to Wests so i hear

Hope Kermo put the right tracky on afterwards :P

That makes if 28-50 in the dream world of the Master.

Peterlee can take a bit of solace from a couple of recent results. Skirlaugh 82 v IRB 16, Leigh East 58 v Eastmoor 14, Rochdale Mayfield 80 v Hunslet Warriors 16, Egremont 78 v IRB 6, Ovenden 56 v Stanningley 12.

Watch west v east thought west had better dicipline wiv the ball easts let some silly trys in o thought It was a fair result altho east had 2 disallowed which from where I was stood where trys we'll done west hull defended well in last 5 credit both teams playing in that heat

Peterlee can take a bit of solace from a couple of recent results. Skirlaugh 82 v IRB 16, Leigh East 58 v Eastmoor 14, Rochdale Mayfield 80 v Hunslet Warriors 16, Egremont 78 v IRB 6, Ovenden 56 v Stanningley 12.

No wonder IRB got hammered you have as playing in hull and Cumbria at the same time

Read my previous post again slowly with your finger under each word as you say it to yourself. Try not to let your lips move as you read it. It says RECENT results. At no point does it say all games were played today.

Miners 16-10 Shaw Cross

Poor game in horrible conditions for the players .

Really. Did the sub zero temperature and hail stone effect handling?

Sounds like a tough game!

It certainly was.  Both defences were spot on which meant it went to golden point.

A definite nail biter for all the players and species. 

If anybody does not think Rugby League is  working in the summer they should have been at the  Archie Gordon ground yesterday Milford Marlins 9 v 8 Kells Golden point win for the Marlins. superb game with all 34 players been a credit to the game everyone gave their all in blistering heat. ( plenty of water breaks) good crowd and the bar was packed 3 hours after the game. even the Leeds Rhinos players watch a large part of the game.  

Milford Marlins 9 v 8 Kells

winger Martin Loveridge kicked the winning field goal in the 1st set in extra time for the golden point win. 

Kells are a very good side and will be pushing up the leagues in next few years. 

Really. Did the sub zero temperature and hail stone effect handling?

The horrible conditions quote came from a player,not from someone enjoying a pint and a pie on the touchline.

Player welfare is a key concern something that is lost in a lot of peoples eyes I spoke with several players who to a man said they did not enjoy player in those conditions ..

We had a player who really suffered from dehydration this weekend, I can assure you it is no laughing matter. Could be very serious indeed. 

If anybody does not think Rugby League is  working in the summer they should have been at the  Archie Gordon ground yesterday Milford Marlins 9 v 8 Kells Golden point win for the Marlins. superb game with all 34 players been a credit to the game everyone gave their all in blistering heat. ( plenty of water breaks) good crowd and the bar was packed 3 hours after the game. even the Leeds Rhinos players watch a large part of the game.  

O Well then, everybody can stop expressing there concerns now than, and just get on with it, I always knew it was a myth that players got married and went on holidays and so on in the summer,

stop moaning you winter lovers, there is nothing wrong with Summer rugby,

We had a player who really suffered from dehydration this weekend, I can assure you it is no laughing matter. Could be very serious indeed.

Who's fault is that?