Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Blackpool Hawk

Doncaster today

61 posts in this topic

least it was hot. and the beers were great

forget the rest. not worth saying same things every week. nowt changes :pickeat:  :pickeat:

lookin at the video again that was bad defence when Kay went through from 30 yards and the goaline defence for the other 2 2nd half tries was just unaceptable.

Don't think I'll be going to Doncaster again, feel totally ripped off. I paid £12 entrance as a concession, £4 for the car park and drinks at half time about £4.50. It's only £12 admission at Hunslet for an adult and £8 concession with free parking.

Don't think I'll be going to Doncaster again, feel totally ripped off. I paid £12 entrance as a concession, £4 for the car park and drinks at half time about £4.50. It's only £12 admission at Hunslet for an adult and £8 concession with free parking.

they've got to pay Paul Cooke somehow.

On a more serious note that's the down side of having a big new stadium, their rent will no doubt be massive hence the high price.

they've got to pay Paul Cooke somehow.

On a more serious note that's the down side of having a big new stadium, their rent will no doubt be massive hence the high price.

And another point of having a big new stadium.............lots of empty seats

It was my first visit to the Keepmoat, I personally thought it was a superb stadium, we had great seats which were padded and the bar facilities were first class. The playing surface was top notch and over all i think its a great venue, 

Charging 80% of the adult ticket is a shameful act by Doncaster.

Hunslet have at least the decency to charge half price of the adult ticket. Which seems like many clubs in the championship do not follow

Charging 80% of the adult ticket is a shameful act by Doncaster.

Hunslet have at least the decency to charge half price of the adult ticket. Which seems like many clubs in the championship do not follow

Wonder if Featherstone OAP's will be boycotting?  :rtfm:

Great stadium £15 adult £3child , And They have the Brilliant Paul Cooke , All week .Every week ! GREAT SET UP . Id like to wish ALL at HUNSLET , THE BEST OF LUCK at Barrow . I ve never seen us win there ,, am takin Barrow giving upto 12 .Dont Think Ill be LOSING ! !

Great stadium £15 adult £3child , And They have the Brilliant Paul Cooke , All week .Every week ! GREAT SET UP . Id like to wish ALL at HUNSLET , THE BEST OF LUCK at Barrow . I ve never seen us win there ,, am takin Barrow giving upto 12 .Dont Think Ill be LOSING ! !

Well you might be struggling with that as i hear that the club have registered Barry Heaton as a player and brought in Paul Daley to oversee matters in an advisory capacity, Mr Heaton will then move upstairs and Darren Robinson & Lee Hanlon will take over from 2014 to lead the club back from the wilderness. 

Well you might be struggling with that as i hear that the club have registered Barry Heaton as a player and brought in Paul Daley to oversee matters in an advisory capacity, Mr Heaton will then move upstairs and Darren Robinson & Lee Hanlon will take over from 2014 to lead the club back from the wilderness. 

Does your nurse know you go on a computer?

mr heaton is lead singer of the beautiful south. If you mean barry eaton then your deluded!!!! Your robbo comment comfirmed that tho

mr heaton is lead singer of the beautiful south. If you mean barry eaton then your deluded!!!! Your robbo comment comfirmed that tho

Not bad for a 1st post tho Macca , since we've D/R with Leeds , we seem to be getting a lot more newbies coming on here , being wind-up merchants.......

Not bad for a 1st post tho Macca , since we've D/R with Leeds , we seem to be getting a lot more newbies coming on here , being wind-up merchants.......

theyve nowt better to do other than watch wigan take the pi*s

To set record straight , "I ll sail this ship alone" . I am new to this posting lark . But have ,  and always will suport Hunslet .Its interesting to hear the views aired on here . . . I feel many are Niave as to the clubs destiny , No longer do we have Mr Liles bank rolling us . To help bail us out of champ 1 . Should the club be RELEGATED , attendences wiil fall , making it uattractive to sponsers . Ending in as a money saver , Hunslet will play from headingly , END OF HUNSLET . Now if  you fellow supporters are content to sit back and let Hunslet DIE , just because a guy , who has done a POOR job(2ndBottom) has a 2 year contract ? ? ? Please ask yourselves this , "whatever job you do , if you were constantly struggling and failing to meet the standards your employer asked(played18 , 2nd Bottom , facing RELEGATION) . Now come on and be HONEST , Would you expect to retain your job ? ? ?

To set record straight , "I ll sail this ship alone" . I am new to this posting lark . But have ,  and always will suport Hunslet .Its interesting to hear the views aired on here . . . I feel many are Niave as to the clubs destiny , No longer do we have Mr Liles bank rolling us . To help bail us out of champ 1 . Should the club be RELEGATED , attendences wiil fall , making it uattractive to sponsers . Ending in as a money saver , Hunslet will play from headingly , END OF HUNSLET . Now if  you fellow supporters are content to sit back and let Hunslet DIE , just because a guy , who has done a POOR job(2ndBottom) has a 2 year contract ? ? ? Please ask yourselves this , "whatever job you do , if you were constantly struggling and failing to meet the standards your employer asked(played18 , 2nd Bottom , facing RELEGATION) . Now come on and be HONEST , Would you expect to retain your job ? ? ?

Everything you have mentioned above has been happening since Super League was formed and if i was Barry Eaton i would have been expecting the bullet MOTHS ago , on an earlier post you said you've never seen Hunslet win at Barrow , by that i take it your going up there sunday , are you on the coach , if so i always do a lovely picnic , it'll be like a scene from Tenko , talking about the past.............. B)

Everything you have mentioned above has been happening since Super League was formed and if i was Barry Eaton i would have been expecting the bullet MOTHS ago , on an earlier post you said you've never seen Hunslet win at Barrow , by that i take it your going up there sunday , are you on the coach , if so i always do a lovely picnic , it'll be like a scene from Tenko , talking about the past.............. B)

I can recommend his picnics. MIND BLOWING!!!!!

Ha Ha . Yes i know all about the "picnic" gear . It used to be Peter selling the Super strength lager .How times change !! I will be at Barrow sunday . FINGERS CROSSED for a Change of DIRECTION . I cant knock any of the players for the EFFORT they are puttng in . Hopefully come 5.00 p.m. Mr (H)eaton will be leading us all with "HAPPY HOUR" !! GOOD LUCK to HUNSLET , players , supporters and staff . . . .

Ha Ha . Yes i know all about the "picnic" gear . It used to be Peter selling the Super strength lager .How times change !! I will be at Barrow sunday . FINGERS CROSSED for a Change of DIRECTION . I cant knock any of the players for the EFFORT they are puttng in . Hopefully come 5.00 p.m. Mr (H)eaton will be leading us all with "HAPPY HOUR" !! GOOD LUCK to HUNSLET , players , supporters and staff . . . .

Hey up Pete nice to put a face to a name , how you keeping mate ,

I can recommend his picnics. MIND BLOWING!!!!!

your fine provided their are no steps

your fine provided their are no steps

Ha Ha class , Macca was like a Dalek that day , "were gunna rule the world" , then 2 steps put that plan to bed.......... :sclerosis:

It reminded me of the Mr soft advert

Steve Harley n Cockney Rebel song played on it i think , "Mr Soft"