Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MICKY1920

VIDEO - Swinton v Keighley

Are you prepared to man up now and offer an apology on your clear case wrong assumption.!

Because of cause the disciplinary process could never have any shadow of doubt, when it finds a Wolf in Lions clothing innocent, could it?

But when Josh Barlow is found guilty there just has to be a question mark, to go with the bite marks.

I disagree with the verdict, so what? Not the first time and won't be the last.

Shickell recovered. Keighley won anyway. In the case of McCarthy he predictably didn't feature at Workington and will probably continue to be used at Warrington for the next few weeks. There's been no tangible impact.

At least this little nugget has apparently given you a feel good factor. So - now off to Specsavers....

quote name="PhillH" post="2752311" timestamp="1374607970"]

Because of cause the disciplinary process could never have any shadow of doubt, when it finds a Wolf in Lions clothing innocent, could it?

But when Josh Barlow is found guilty there just has to be a question mark, to go with the bite marks.

I disagree with the verdict, so what? Not the first time and won't be the last.

Shickell recovered. Keighley won anyway. In the case of McCarthy he predictably didn't feature at Workington and will probably continue to be used at Warrington for the next few weeks. There's been no tangible impact.

At least this little nugget has apparently given you a feel good factor. So - now off to Specsavers....

I think what you are trying to secretly tell us is that you are sorry, your bias against the player in question blinkered your judgement. Also along with being happy with Mr Shickell's recovery (which we all are) you are sad that Swinton lost the game, you hope we do well for the rest of the season, good luck against Leigh and see you at the next game!