Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LENIN

sunday coach trip to barrow

43 posts in this topic

Sounds like you all had a good day out. Did you get plenty of the free shepards pie down your neck in ulverston??

Sounds like you all had a good day out. Did you get plenty of the free shepards pie down your neck in ulverston??

FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ...........You must be joking Macca , we were told that a spread was being put on at the pub by our leader and when we got in it was'nt , just a ploy to get more people on the bus me thinks..........

FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ...........You must be joking Macca , we were told that a spread was being put on at the pub by our leader and when we got in it was'nt , just a ploy to get more people on the bus me thinks..........

you always get a good feed in there rik for free. What happened?

you always get a good feed in there rik for free. What happened?

I don't know mate , but the Landlord brought us a meal that ad been over ordered and gave us it , big plate of chips , a cheese burger , salad with tomatoes cut into diamond shapes , well with 5 cake eaters , that did'nt last long , i was still saying " for what we are about to recieve " looked up and it was gone.........

I don't know mate , but the Landlord brought us a meal that ad been over ordered and gave us it , big plate of chips , a cheese burger , salad with tomatoes cut into diamond shapes , well with 5 cake eaters , that did'nt last long , i was still saying " for what we are about to recieve " looked up and it was gone.........

hahaha that's class mate. Why didnt you go to the pub where was offering you grub on here last week

hahaha that's class mate. Why didnt you go to the pub where was offering you grub on here last week

It was mentioned , but fell on deaf ears mate , between me and you , i think he got a free meal out of it tho for taken the coach there , and i bet you can't guess who was first to the chippy in Settle , smashed his all time record , the pelican crossing was on green..............

I went into the Furness Railway (Wetherspoons).

They had a special on Curry and chips for £1.99.

The manager came round and gave us all a flyer with all the different curries in the offer.

Someone went to order one only to be told that the offer was off because the till could not be programmed to take £1.99!

It was mentioned , but fell on deaf ears mate , between me and you , i think he got a free meal out of it tho for taken the coach there , and i bet you can't guess who was first to the chippy in Settle , smashed his all time record , the pelican crossing was on green..............

he must av been going at some pace mate. Last time I went he'd av beat usain bolt over that carpark

I went into the Furness Railway (Wetherspoons).

They had a special on Curry and chips for £1.99.

The manager came round and gave us all a flyer with all the different curries in the offer.

Someone went to order one only to be told that the offer was off because the till could not be programmed to take £1.99!

Our leader would av gone there if he knew there was a W,spoons

Our leader would av gone there if he knew there was a W,spoons

Did our leader get sick on his winkle pickers when Guinness barfed up in the pub?  :crazy:

W'Spoons is in Barrow on Abbey Rd, tis only a 5 min amble to the ground from there. 

Did our leader get sick on his winkle pickers when Guinness barfed up in the pub?  :crazy:

He only needs to p155 himself now to get a full house , he's done every other hole

i only jogged across the carpark. cant run me knee #### couple years ago when i had to leg it from conny club around christmas time

tripped on one of my shoes or summat like that

fish n chips were nice in settle a grand day out me thinks grommit :P

i only jogged across the carpark. cant run me knee #### couple years ago when i had to leg it from conny club around christmas time

tripped on one of my shoes or summat like that

fish n chips were nice in settle a grand day out me thinks grommit :P

Is that when the toliet door got knocked of its hinges............Comrade

cant say i know owt about bog doors broken

wasnt me . or summat like that song by shaggy

im inocent til proved otherwise

cant say i know owt about bog doors broken

wasnt me . or summat like that song by shaggy

im inocent til proved otherwise

Something to do with winkle pickers , but Morecambe bay had nowt to do with it............

some one hid my christmas stand pie from wilsons, so i looked around to find it :bb:

some one hid my christmas stand pie from wilsons, so i looked around to find it :bb:

I know what pie you was looking for in the toilets....... ;)