Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Roughyhead true

Your favourite second sport

56 posts in this topic

Cricket is actually my favourite followed by in no particular order football, rugby league, AFL, snooker and a bit of rugby union. At least we play cricket where I live :)

I love football too and enjoy watching most sports if it's a big event.

Football probably I'd say.

Ice hockey (NHL), Gaelic football, Torquay United, cricket and shouldn't this be in AOB?

Tampa Bay Buccaneers fan first and foremost, then Rugby League and Leeds Rhinos secondly. I have been a Bucs fan since I was a kid though and since they brought game pass out a few years back I get to see all the Bucs games live and in HD every weekend now. It's since then that it overtook Rugby League for me.

Football, Man City fan.

Cricket - live with a pint rather than on TV.

Quite enjoy watching big events on TV like athletics, Tennis etc.

Football and boxing.

Cricket by a long way. I'd also throw in Mountaineering but guess that could be deemed a hobby rather than sport.

Boxing

Rugby league is my second favourite sport. Orienteering is my first because I participate in it. I also like soccer (or association football if we're being posh), athletics, cycling.

I like cricket, I also like tennis.  I watch Union on TV in the winter because it's better than watching soccer.  I can't stand soccer, nothing ever seems to happen.  I used to be a bit of a Leeds Utd fan in the seventies, I saw Cruyff and Neeskins play at Elland Road, but the game seems to have lost something since those days.  I think it's that the physical challenge is no longer there like it is in both forms of Rugby.

At the moment it's speedway. Rugby league is number one, but tonight I preferred watching the World Cup qualifier rather than Wigan Widnes. Some of the racing in the Grand Prix can be terrifically exciting.

The Welsh in me also says Union - does that make me a bad person?