Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mrs Shades

Penny Arcade

9 posts in this topic

Hi Gary

Not everyones choice of music, but our Mothers love it, and according to them statistically the Knights always win when its played, at the moment we need every tallisman we can find. 

So please can you play Penny Arcade at half time, at worst it makes 2 elderly ladies happy at best a much needed win will follow

Thanks

Take a game on the road to Scarborough and the legend 'Seaside' Danny Wilde could perform it live himself!

Hi Gary

Not everyones choice of music, but our Mothers love it, and according to them statistically the Knights always win when its played, at the moment we need every tallisman we can find.

So please can you play Penny Arcade at half time, at worst it makes 2 elderly ladies happy at best a much needed win will follow

Thanks

Sounds to me that your Running Scared Mrs S, now there was a really great song from the big "O".

Still, if you think it might work then by all means give it a go, now about them pink shirts...

One of the things we really need is a more consistent scrum half who can organise AND tackle when required. Noted that the present incumbent got 5pts in The Press, thought that was way too generous. 

Instead of that could we have "Ace of Spades" by Motorhead played at full volume throughout half time!!!! At worst it will scare the **** out of the opposition.

No, John, surely it was the RY biscuits !!

No, John, surely it was the RY biscuits !!

I've just seen your quip Andy. Actually it was a toss up between the biscuits and Penny Arcade and the music won by a short head because it reminds me of happy times spent in a bar in Tenerife!