Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

John Drake

21/07/13 - Huddersfield Giants v Castleford Tigers KO 3pm

Who will win?   9 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Huddersfield Giants
    • Castleford Tigers
    • Draw

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

42 posts in this topic

Discuss Huddersfield Giants v Castleford Tigers here.

Really hope we turn the Giants over, if only to rub the poster aboves nose in it.

The first hit up between Stuart Fielden and Keith Mason should be interesting...

The first hit up between Stuart Fielden and Keith Mason should be interesting...

It could be a walk over. ;)

It looks like Mason is £160,000 better off today, He'll probably be feeling benevolent towards Huddersfield, and i haven't heard anything about Fielden being in the squad, so more than likely it won't happen.

Regards the game, i can think of a few sides i would rather be playing, We need to win this and win it well but Cas are an improving side who can beat anyone when they get it right, We should win but i don't see anything easy about this.

Cas have a canny coach and Giants eally need to get back on track very quickly otherwise the old 2nd half  season slump claims will start to affect them mentally,for that reason I think they will win comfortably by 24

I'm coming up for the game. Really looking forward to my first ever trip to Huddersfields Stadium. I'm looking forward to seeing the team, that is my tip to win the GF this year

goldcoaster , get yourself down to Turnbridge Working mens club, ant might even be there. you`ll be made very welcome I`m sure.

I'm coming up for the game. Really looking forward to my first ever trip to Huddersfields Stadium. I'm looking forward to seeing the team, that is my tip to win the GF this year

Enjoy the game. Shudds are massive favourites at the bookies 1/12, but it could be spicy if Mason is targeted.

I hope the home fans direct any anger at their club and not Mason for this week's events. The ground is too big for the club, it's ideal for second tier soccer and not ideal for an RL side that has struggled to bring in the numbers.

Common sense says Fartown by 20 But I think Cas will have a real dig at this & could pull off a surprise.....

Free the Beast...!!

Apparently Keith Mason is drawing the numbers for the Golden Gamble at half time.

Hudds 36-4 up at half time.

Cas look like being the rabbit in the headlights this week.

36-26 now, good grief!

Richard Owen looks to have scored the last try in this game, 

42-32.

Bejeezus, Owen's try was marked down as 80 mins but Hudds have scored again.

48-32 result.

What was the attendance?

Yawn. (copyright S. May)

Did I hear something about a mass brawl at this game?

Yawn. (copyright S. May)

I bet London and Crusaders would get more if they were at the top of the league, very poor.

I bet London and Crusaders would get more if they were at the top of the league, very poor.

I am amazed people keep up all the posts about the Giants crowd, There is nothing they can say that hasn't been said a thousand times, and in any respect they are saying it to the wrong people, The Giants posters on here are not the one's who are staying away.

Perhaps the ones who are on about it all the time get to make themselves better about the shortcomings in their own club.

The crowd today did nothing to spoil the game for me, I went to watch the Rugby not count the crowd.

Well done to Cas today in the second half, that was a class performance from Chase backed up well by others.