Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

John Drake

21/07/13 - Warrington Wolves v Hull Kingston Rovers KO 3pm

Who will win?   12 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Warrington Wolves
    • Hull Kingston Rovers
    • Draw

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

71 posts in this topic

I'm under no illusion about the fact Hull will make it a tough game next week and suspect it will be won by either side in the last 10 minutes or so.

Perhaps I was a little too facetious but the 'in-form team in the league' comment deserved a ribbing. Hull KR have done well this season though.

I'm a little concerned about next week given that Warrington's reserves have strolled past such formidable opponents today.

I'm a little concerned about next week given that Warrington's reserves have strolled past such formidable opponents today.

I detect a bit of fishing here.

OK I own up. I was fibbing about being a little concerned.

You have a duty to report trolling on here you know, grass him to the mods.

Ben Currie is looking like the best teenage forward to emerge since Andy Farrell and Paul Sculthorpe, he seems to improve with every game,

Smith took a gamble today but the youngsters who came in gave us lots of energy in the 2nd half. Also he states Atkins won't be back until the last two weeks of the regular season.

Just Browny, I give respect for your amended tone. We might even be friends after next weeks game!

OF..lets call it our Challenge Cup Final as we have a record of beating Hull in these games, home, away and at W......

Ullman...if you class todays Warrington line up as Reserves heaven help you all next weekend....but I can see you respect the Robins as formidable opponents so a big thankyou.

You should be grateful we have even built a new stand for you to feel at home in for the Derby.

Why I dont know as I always enjoyed watching your paltry away following getting a good soaking. Lets see how many cross the River when the stand is open for business.

so who was the bald headed knobwank who threw a bottle at the ref and who threw the smoke bomb onto the field

You have a duty to report trolling on here you know, grass him to the mods.

I went to see The Who at the KC, bought the 'Live at Hull' album, have still got the original single release of 'In the City' and have a picture of Bradley Wiggins winning the TdF hanging up in our back room.

He's got no chance.

so who was the bald headed knobwank who threw a bottle at the ref and who threw the smoke bomb onto the field

Witnesses reported somebody fitting that description leaving the scene in a vehicle displaying the BBC Radio Humberside logo.

Witnesses reported somebody fitting that description leaving the scene in a vehicle displaying the BBC Radio Humberside logo.

Who...me?

gwilym_lloyd_203x152.jpg     And from a different angle...   gwilym_203x152.jpg

Good to see so many (8 out of 17) Warrington developed players in the team that played so well at the weekend. In addition to this 8, Paul Wood, Rhys Evans, Gareth O'Brien, James Laithwaite, James Mendieka, Ryan Shaw, Matty Blythe, Ben Evans and Danny Bridge have all played first team rugby this season either for Warrington, or on loan with another Super League team - enough for a full team of Warrington-produced and contracted players! This shows how far the youth system has come at Warrington over the last decade, given it has historically been very poor (with the odd brilliant exception e.g. Harris and Sculthorpe).

As mentioned elsewhere, in Ben Currie Warrington have found a truly outstanding talent.

Brett Hodgson

Rhys Williams

Chris Bridge

Joel Monaghan,

Chris Riley

Lee Briers

Michael Monaghan

Garreth Carvell

Micky Higham

Chris Hill

Ben Currie

Trent Waterhouse

Mike Cooper

Brad Dwyer

Ben Harrison

Tyrone McCarthy

Glenn Riley

A guy called Wayne Birjoo.

Aye, that came up on the Google search.

Is he a regular on your coach trips?

Never heard of him or seen him before mate. We went on train yesterday but my friend who runs one of the coaches was receiving phone calsl blaming him because the other arrested individual was on his coach! My mate is now being tested to disprove the belief that he is in fact psychic. There was a lot of finger-pointing yesterday, which is unfair. I'd crept out for a crafty cig so didn't actually see the smoke bomb go off.

'twas spoken in jest, I'm quite sure all of your associates are fine, upstanding pillars of the East Hull community.

'twas spoken in jest, I'm quite sure all of your associates are fine, upstanding pillars of the East Hull community.

They have me to answer to if they step out of line ha! Cheers, mate.

They have me to answer to if they step out of line ha! Cheers, mate.

Very good.

{Stupid predictive text wrote "pillars" when I was trying to write "pillocks".... ;) )

Bulls fans should have a look at the highlights on Youtube and feel very happy about the fact they'll be seeing Carvell in their colours next season.

Currie certainly is a classy player.