Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Padge

July Photo Comp "The Journey" (CLOSED)

29 posts in this topic

Sorry about this folks.

With having been on Holiday missed the fact that we needed a new thread. Doesn't give much time for people to get pics in so will allow late entries.

Pics to have been taken between 1st July and 31st July(ish) 2013 and posted on this thread. Another thread will be opened for the actual poll.

Usual rules apply.

buuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmppppppppppppppppp

Very interesting thread this, nice to see so many posters out with their cameras, and being so busy that they can't have time to post them on here, it's really going to be a rush in the next 5 days

Very interesting thread this, nice to see so many posters out with their cameras, and being so busy that they can't have time to post them on here, it's really going to be a rush in the next 5 days

Could be your big opportunity to get a winner that isn't from Yorkshire ;) 

*struggles to see Bleep's photo*

Not been reading what's posted again.

Sorry about this folks.

With having been on Holiday missed the fact that we needed a new thread. Doesn't give much time for people to get pics in so will allow late entries.

Pics to have been taken between 1st July and 31st July(ish) 2013 and posted on this thread. Another thread will be opened for the actual poll.

Usual rules apply.

:rolleyes:

*struggles to see Bleep's photo*

Don't care anymore

Plus the fact my cameras in for cleaning

Please sir, what's the latest for entries if we're extending the deadline? I'm on my jollies in mid Wales at the moment and whilst I can just about post on here, I don't have good enough internet access to post photos to flickr. Back home at the weekend ;)

P1040874.JPG

TO WEMBLEY

It's a shame you didn't do one of these for the trip between Wigan and Leigh, and maybe pinned a few up round the town centre.

you know what if we had of played 200 mile away those 6000 fans would of gone, don't blame us for an empty ground blame the rugby league.

It's a shame you didn't do one of these for the trip between Wigan and Leigh, and maybe pinned a few up round the town centre.

you know what if we had of played 200 mile away those 6000 fans would of gone, don't blame us for an empty ground blame the rugby league.

Is this the thread for this?

Please sir, what's the latest for entries if we're extending the deadline? I'm on my jollies in mid Wales at the moment and whilst I can just about post on here, I don't have good enough internet access to post photos to flickr. Back home at the weekend ;)

I'll keep it open until the 10th

Ironman - 112 miles of cycling around Lancashire sandwiched inbetween a 2.6 mile swim and a 26.2 mile run;

p1729620330-4.jpg

Ironman - 112 miles of cycling around Lancashire sandwiched inbetween a 2.6 mile swim and a 26.2 mile run;

p1729620330-4.jpg

That's it I'm not bothering posting.

Then again the theme is Journey not Race!!!!!

mmmmmm

p1729620330-4.jpg

stunning - absolutely stunning

I'm going to vote for everyone but Shrek because he always wins, the photo's from Lancashire like all winners and he's part of the clique that Controls Everything, plus he's actually Padge.

Christ, that's a good shot.