Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mick wilson

Us v Hunslet

mick wilson    43

Huge game this weekend, all to play for & Hunslet will come out flying as they will target this as a very winnable game, hope we stick to our game plan and dominate from the off, lets hope we win and also deny them a BP.

It will be a very tough fixture as both teams try to avoid the drop.

PLAY UP BARROW.

dee46    2

why are we leaving the best tackler sat on the bench till half time then bringing im on and playing him at prop he is one of the best loose forwards in this division

Baaarrow    70

Would like to see Mossop play the full game. Massive difference when he is on. Can't understand this hooker rotation trend in the game these days!!! Come on Barrow !!!!!

richie keay    36

Had a few to drink tonight, but all I can say is cmon Town, cmon Haven but most of all cmon Raiders, lets do to them what they did to us 1st game of the season. And please please please let me see a decent refereeing display sick of being hoarse on a Monday morning shouting at poor refs.

Good luck against the "baby whino's", think you'll be happy with Benny !

Thats rich coming from a Fev fan, who you got on loan this week now Mariano,s gone back to Wakey, Green from HKR. DR  or loan - its all the same so dont make out your differant from anyone else.

mick wilson    43

28-6 at the moment after being 0-6 down, few minutes to HT, Keep hammering away lads don't give them any hope and lets bag as many points as possible to claw back some of our pts difference.

mick wilson    43

Phew won it but could so easily lost that game, lucky :)

Huge relief to hang on in the end.

Town win 44-20  Swinton no BP

Haven win 4-20,  York no BP

Keighley come close to winning after a great comeback but lose 28-32

Donny beat Batley away :(

Robin Evans    982

Never in doubt! :lol:

A bit of a squeaker but ya just about getting there. Time to dig deep now

RSN    678

Made a meal of it but a win is a win. Glad Doncaster away is rearranged they look on fire at the minute. 3 clear of Hunslet and 4 clear of Swinton.

jt    210

Keep going that's another 3 points for you if there's any justice this year the bottom 2 will stay where they are. Good luck for the rest of the season

Michael Ashton    103

I thought the first half was an excellent performance against a very poor Hunslet side. At half time I looked forward to a score of 50 but no. I thought the second half was a total disgrace and showed to me why Barrow and Hunslet are at the wrong end of the league. The 2nd half started brightly enough with tries almost scored by Haggerty & Campbell. After that it was dreadful. No points after half time.  2 penalties given away after bad kicks following Hunslet tries together with 1 lost scrum following our feed. he tackling in the 2nd half were so fragile and slow.

A lot of the problems seemed to me to happen after Mossop was substituted. As far as I could see the whole of the Barrow attack seems to speed up when he is on the field. I'm very puzzled that he is so often substituted.

raiders96    17

Good score for you guys up to now. Keep it up. Also how's benny going on his debut? ( that's if he's playing of course).

Quality player wouldn't mind him on a proper contract

well first can I say well done ref. I hope mr hewer and a few others watch your performance today as imo you are the best ref up here all season and that not just because we won.

second half we thought we had it in the bag and backed off a bit and this gave hunslet the chance to get back into the game and credit to em they gave us a nail biter.

another dvd for holty to look at im afraid. we have got to start learning from mistakes and play our sets out, cant believe how many lost balls one on one and off loads. great result lads but lets try a bit more composure and no panic rugby.

the run in is going to be crazy and lets not leave it till last home game as it looks like keighly  are getting a bit of form now and my heart wont take these nail biters.