Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Paul Ballantyne

Barrow v Hunslet, Kids go FREE!

16 posts in this topic

Taken from Pete Murphys facebook page.

KIDS GO FREE!!!!!!
At Barrow Raiders v Hunslet this Sunday. Craven park 3pm KO.
Bring the family along, live music after the game with Jamie Bosanko & Freshman. ice-cream van, burgers, hot dogs!!!
Great value day out!!!!

I'm going to get my short trousers and school cap out if its free!

I thnk your big hairy legs might give it away Bearman :tongue:  :tongue:

Great idea, but nothing on the club website about it though. Anything on the Raiders Facebook page or in the Evening Mail?

The club could do with better coordination of its press releases and dissemination of information via its social media outlets, to be honest. Pete Murphy should look into this. It's an important part of marketing, surely?

Dhuggybear, I cant see it being a problem as it says kids go free.. as I work on a gate children under the age of 16 will be granted entry free with a paying adult or season ticket holder, so bring your daughter and lets start building the fans base of the future.

Dhuggybear, I cant see it being a problem as it says kids go free.. as I work on a gate children under the age of 16 will be granted entry free with a paying adult or season ticket holder, so bring your daughter and lets start building the fans base of the future.

Great news hope she'll come and cheer on the boys to a good win!!!

Great idea this, maybe the club could purchase a cheap bouncy castle or hire one and put it in one of the corners of the ground for the next home game.

Great news hope she'll come and cheer on the boys to a good win!!!

Make it mandatory or she gets no pocket money for a month :)

Great idea this, maybe the club could purchase a cheap bouncy castle or hire one and put it in one of the corners of the ground for the next home game.

Could the club do a deal with a local company where for free advertising in the programme & thanking them announcements over the tannoy before, during & after the company operate 1 or 2 of them in the ground, surely worth a punt ?