Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chairman LMAO

The first time ...

30 posts in this topic

Sorry but season not over yet lets get behind the club and players and put it down to bad day at the office. So come on lets ride this bad spot out .

Hey - we won it from 4th and - theoretically, at least, you can win it from 8th.

You only need to play well in September.

Sorry but season not over yet lets get behind the club and players and put it down to bad day at the office. So come on lets ride this bad spot out .

Sorry dont agree with you on that one Toffee i think the rot has set in . Our inability to score points against the better sides has been evident for quite a while. Now the defence which was winning us games has started to leak points and the most worrying is the number of unforced errors with ball in hand is growing weekly. We dont move the ball well at the best of times and we definately do not respect possetion. Very worrying times at the moment.

I wish the club or John Kear himself would issue a statement about whats really going on, open and honest with the fans, then we all know the score.

Me too

I cant c that happening as that is not how any club works u cant wash ur dirty washing in public. That is if there is any like i said lets just get behind them as we all know no one is bigger than the club. Also these players not forfilling there duties will not be tollerated for long that i am sure of of kear and the board will not except this for this is not the way our club works or is acceptable