Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hunslet36

well thats that then!

79 posts in this topic

Sounds like same old same old.I honestly don't know where we go from here if we go down (and I think it's nailed on) we could realistically fold based on the terrible league that is league 1 alternatively if we get the miracle and stay up it is surely only putting it off until next year. If we survive I'd like to think we would be in for promotion in our first season but chain we keep our current best players (again I doubt it) or do we have to start afresh. Would supporters continue to back hist? Tickets would have to drop in price and again can we cope with the loss in revenue? Crowds will drop further meaning more loss. Sorry to sound defeatist but I think realistically we are in the mire on and off the field and I know i'm just scratching the surface.I have not even considered the impact of no dual ref although this could be seen as a positive again I just don't know where we go next if any where

Going down this year might not be a bad thing. Two up, seven down seems to be the likely scenario in 2014. It'll be easier to be in the "two up" rather than stay out of the "seven down".

Going down this year might not be a bad thing. Two up, seven down seems to be the likely scenario in 2014. It'll be easier to be in the "two up" rather than stay out of the "seven down".

I was thinking the same Richie. If my club were in that situation year in year out this season would be the best season to go down I reckon. The only worry would be if their isn't any P&R and only 5 go down and not 7.

I was thinking the same Richie. If my club were in that situation year in year out this season would be the best season to go down I reckon. The only worry would be if their isn't any P&R and only 5 go down and not 7.

Not the plan at the moment, though things can change.

Personally, I think there'll be one up at least. It would be bizarre to bring back P+R by denying P, if not R.

it will also depend on stadium criteria as well ??

if this is correct then I agree with what you say.just gotta make sure we get straight back up

Stage 1 of the Masterplan complete .HUNSLET RELEGATED ! Dual reg Has Not worked .FACT HUNSLET RELEGATED.Mr BARRY HEATON Is NOT COMPETENT To Coach Our team .FACT HUNSLET RELEGATED !! Stage 2 Will be playing from Headingly ! ! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Break this link with Leeds R.L. and Get Rid of The DIRE Mr Eaton.

Ok Hunslet72,would Hunslet have stayed up if they hadn't had Rhinos players on match days.Genuine question for you.

Stage 1 of the Masterplan complete .HUNSLET RELEGATED ! Dual reg Has Not worked .FACT HUNSLET RELEGATED.Mr BARRY HEATON Is NOT COMPETENT To Coach Our team .FACT HUNSLET RELEGATED !! Stage 2 Will be playing from Headingly ! ! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Break this link with Leeds R.L. and Get Rid of The DIRE Mr Eaton.

be interesting to hear who you thought inspired the second half come back. Did Hunslet suddenly get a new coach at half time?

be interesting to hear who you thought inspired the second half come back. Did Hunslet suddenly get a new coach at half time?

Well who inspired the 1st half then

Well who inspired the 1st half then

well judging by that fact we scored first and were camped in there half before two stupid offloads gave them 2 tries I'd say the same coach.

The big problem is players who think they have to score of every play. Hood, Welham to name just a couple (off the back of yesterday) are two very good players but neither seem to understand that just because you break the line you don't have to score that play. Both should have taken a tackle and let the next play be run at a broken defence which more than likely would have lead to points, instead both throw stupid balls that were never on.

To terrywebb etc.HUNSLET ARE RELEGATED ,Using Leeds players has disrupted team spirit .League position states Hunslet Could Not have done any Worse by using Hunslet Own players ,Instead of BEING USED AND ABUSED By LEEDS R.L. AND noname 6 Played 19 ,Mr Eaton Coach ,HUNSLET RELEGATED ! How Can You Defend Mr Eaton ?

To terrywebb etc.HUNSLET ARE RELEGATED ,Using Leeds players has disrupted team spirit .League position states Hunslet Could Not have done any Worse by using Hunslet Own players ,Instead of BEING USED AND ABUSED By LEEDS R.L. AND noname 6 Played 19 ,Mr Eaton Coach ,HUNSLET RELEGATED ! How Can You Defend Mr Eaton ?

So they would still have been relegated then.Hardly the fault of Leeds players then is it.Never mind,keep grinding that axe.

I genuinely feel sorry for the sane Hunslet supporters that you have a "lunatic fringe" of supporters.

well judging by that fact we scored first and were camped in there half before two stupid offloads gave them 2 tries I'd say the same coach.

The big problem is players who think they have to score of every play. Hood, Welham to name just a couple (off the back of yesterday) are two very good players but neither seem to understand that just because you break the line you don't have to score that play. Both should have taken a tackle and let the next play be run at a broken defence which more than likely would have lead to points, instead both throw stupid balls that were never on.

Absolutely spot on Mr Noname ...

So whats wrong with a coach instructing them to keep it safe and tight for the first 20mins , no risks , we've been giving to much away early on most of the season , and these players who you mention who think they can score every play , should'nt Barry be coaching that out of em , when he only gets the player once a week , it was a very good game yesterday and Hunslet with the budget they've got did ok , but the budget and players we've got , yes , the top teams are out of our reach , but the teams around us ar'nt and we should be winning more.............

So they would still have been relegated then.Hardly the fault of Leeds players then is it.Never mind,keep grinding that axe.

I genuinely feel sorry for the sane Hunslet supporters that you have a "lunatic fringe" of supporters.

. For gods sake we are not relegated yet!!! Yeah it's hard to stay positive sometimes but still a lot to play for.

To terrywebbisgod ."lunatic fringe" How ARROGANT Of You !! Please remind mE ,, where are BRAMLEY R.L. Another Great club that Leeds R.L.Raped and Ruined ! And by he way , its GrahamkingisGOD !

this is a HUNSLET forum, I think you'll find most on here hate leeds, its something you need to get your head round

this is a HUNSLET forum, I think you'll find most on here hate leeds, its something you need to get your head round

There were two spectators there yesterday that don't hate Leeds. Gary Hetherington was there with Harry Jepson

There were two spectators there yesterday that don't hate Leeds. Gary Hetherington was there with Harry Jepson

they're about as welcome at hunslet as aids is in a brothel

Yes and i could just see them two saying to one another , "well put a bid in for them tackle pads when Hunslet go bust , well get Jonny Wainhouse to rip em a bit so we can get em cheaper"

I do Hope they ll be inspired by Hunslets 2nd half . And reward Mr Heaton with a position coaching Leeds R.L.under 23s. Nearly every post is agreein the Players are givin their All,Surely its Obvious , the team lack direction and game plan .

grow up.Like I've said before concerning you,"an empty vessel makes the most noise"

I do Hope they ll be inspired by Hunslets 2nd half . And reward Mr Heaton with a position coaching Leeds R.L.under 23s. Nearly every post is agreein the Players are givin their All,Surely its Obvious , the team lack direction and game plan .

Pathetic,truly pathetic.

grow up.

Grow up???? Why cause I hate leeds?? If you dont like it maybe you shouldn't be a HUNSLET forum pal