Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hunslet36

well thats that then!

79 posts in this topic

I'm not against loan signings you know you have got a player for at least a month and normally it's the championship club that has approached the other club for him unlike D/R although I would like to see Fev promoting the youth

Don't know if that's what you were asking or whether you are asking about the player

I think theirs more to the green and Barlow loans than meets the eye though JT. I've got a feeling they both will be in a Fev shirt next season.

We had our own players last season and we only won 2 games, so I don't think we would have done any better this year without Leeds' players. Secondly, I think some of our supporters get too emotional regarding Leeds, we are playing different sports after all. They play Super League and we play Rugby League. We didn't have to accept Leeds offer of d/reg after all. By the way, Terry Webb was god [at Hunslet].

Great post Gabby, spot on apart from Terry Webb as a player, yes he was a fantastic player for Huns,

but not a god like Geoff Gunney or Graham King.

I think theirs more to the green and Barlow loans than meets the eye though JT. I've got a feeling they both will be in a Fev shirt next season.

no they won't gaz!