Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

andyram

Whitehaven Game

58 posts in this topic

Did the TV coverage show Goulding's chip & Pryce's chase to create a chance which failed through lack of support,

or Goulding's drop goal miss from a good position?  Although Whitehaven may have been the better side, we did 

create the chances late in the game to give us a draw or an unlikely win.

It didn't go off it over ran I set it to record at 10 pm and record the following program which caught the end of the game and interviews as well cause prem sports always mess up times on planners,it on again early hours Saturday morning

I watched 68 mins till it went off, good effort first half but I too thought Haven were the better side, bombed a few chances too, but a bonus point midweek is a fine effort by your boys.

This is bizarre, I watched it ALL including the interviews plus league tables plus MOM , so how come it cut off 10 mins from the end on the televisions in Dewsbury , I as you  know I am a Batley fan living in Batley. This is not a posting to prevoke the usual dross its a genuine question as I agree Premier Sports are a joke.

This is bizarre, I watched it ALL including the interviews plus league tables plus MOM , so how come it cut off 10 mins from the end on the televisions in Dewsbury , I as you  know I am a Batley fan living in Batley. This is not a posting to prevoke the usual dross its a genuine question as I agree Premier Sports are a joke.

Apparently it was the free feed which ended at 12.00. Subscribers continued to see the rest of the game I believe.

(I'm on cable so can't get access one way or another.)

No I sky plussed it and watched this morning, but it missed the last 12 mins so I've no idea what went on then.

becaus like i said cause it over ran its initial time slot and prem sports dont update planner info then it cut off when the original program was due to finish,the start of your recording will have had first 20 mins of football,i set football to rcord at midnight and tht captured the last 20 mins of rugby, like i said they are broadcasting it again in full on tonight at 12 midnight

If you were taking advantage of the generous freeview to watch it and missed the last ten minutes - diddums. Be grateful for the coverage you got to watch at the expense of those who've subscribed!

If you were taking advantage of the generous freeview to watch it and missed the last ten minutes - diddums. Be grateful for the coverage you got to watch at the expense of those who've subscribed!

You are dead right of course, I should be grateful for small mercies. One of the reasons I took out sky sports was because they showed championship rugby on Thursdays, which they subsequently handed over to premier. Very kind of them then, to allow us sky viewers to watch the first seventy minutes at haven. As a subscriber, I should maybe feel miffed that the highlights of SL are screened on BBC's superleague roadshow - particularly as they do it so much better than sky's appalling boots' n all, but hey ho, live and let live.