Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

scott

Team and predictions for Batley

191 posts in this topic

Miller

Flynn

Morris

Connor

Mossop

Lupton

Callum

Dowes

Matty

Coward

Brett

Stack

Olstrom

Forber

Thacks

Walne

Acton

Batley 26 town 18

CARTER MILLER CONNER MORRIS FLYNN LUPTON CALLUM COWARD MATTY WALNE BRETT STACKY OLSTRUM   ACTON THACKS DOWES FORDER TOWN 24 BATLEY 16

I'm guessing there is going to be a bit of rotation over the next few games so it anyone's guess what the team will be really. Could quite easily add Shacks, Carter, Calders and Rooney to that squad.

I'm guessing there is going to be a bit of rotation over the next few games so it anyone's guess what the team will be really. Could quite easily add Shacks, Carter, Calders and Rooney to that squad.

Maybe bring them in for the Sheffield game to rest a few for fev home

The way it's gaan at the moment we should target the Batley game , then rest / rotate for Sheffield , then aim for a big game v Fev . Your on a hiding to nowt in a midweek game at a top side three days after playing another one. I see Thacks n Carter in our top 17 and would take them to Batley if available , form or no form you want your xfactor players . Take DR to Sheffield if we have weary bodies .

team for me would be

carter

flynn

connor

mossop

miller

lupton

callum

dowes

matty

coward

stack

phillips

olstrum

walne

shacks

thacks

acton

a bonus is very achievable, but honestly i think our chances a slim.

Looks good . I think we've seen by now that big Red ain't no strike centre . His hands and potency out wide are pretty poor really . He should be knocking trees over and bulldozing over the line but he isn't . He's got cover second row written on him if we retain him . I'm disappointed in him for his size and physique .

What's the chances of Town getting Lawton this weekend?  I'd guess slim after his hat-rick for Widnes at the weekend.

Looks good . I think we've seen by now that big Red ain't no strike centre . His hands and potency out wide are pretty poor really . He should be knocking trees over and bulldozing over the line but he isn't . He's got cover second row written on him if we retain him . I'm disappointed in him for his size and physique .

the difficult choice will be when rooney is back and fully fit, because for me he has to start over the other centres, and yesterday connor had about his best game for us and his goal kicking alone will win us matches

I'm hoping Rooney is the man because let's be honest , we don't have a strike centre at all . Connor and Rooney is looking the best when he's fit . Connors kicking gets him a spot , gee he belts a ball , and I still say he must be able to run with muscles on muscles . One day we will see him run in space. ! ( not run in space , you know what I mean )

Miller Flynn Connor Morris Carter Lupton Callum Coward Matty Shackley B.Phillips Stack Olstrum Walne Acton Thacks Rooney

Miller Flynn Rooney mossop Connor Lupton Phillips coward mattinson dowes Phillips stack walne - Olstrum acton shackley Morris

ive got a sneaking feeling you can win this one guys...just hope we can pull one out the hat at the keepmoat ?

ive got a sneaking feeling you can win this one guys...just hope we can pull one out the hat at the keepmoat ?

i actually think donny are a harder team to play at the minute than batley. they have hit a great bit of form and on form are probably a top 6 side. but hope you csn pull it off and good luck.

We've more chance at Batley ... I don't think we'd win at Donny if we went every day !!! Listening to Kear and their fans , there's no doubt they're in a vulnerable place . Huge ask with our away form , but if you get a fast start and show intent from the off against a side that's a bit brittle mentally you never know . Doubts resurface , crowd gets on their back . Start is vital . Tough job but better now than a few weeks back ?

Dogs 34 town 26 a point will do but on our day we could take all 3

Recre your predictions lately regarding town haven't been so good ... We didn't lose 28-16 to dewsbury and Swinton wasn't a very tough game which could go either way , so hope your record keeps going .

Recre your predictions lately regarding town haven't been so good ... We didn't lose 28-16 to dewsbury and Swinton wasn't a very tough game which could go either way , so hope your record keeps going .

You're correct........ he predicted 4 points from these home fixtures

Town Home:- Leigh (0), Dewsbury (BP), Swinton (W)

And we managed 9!!! :P

Have I ever claimed to be perfect. I could trawl through some of your lots predictions to show how wrong you've been. Isn't it supposed to be what you THINK the score will be. If everyone could get the scores right all the time then the bookies wouldn't last long. You lot are still very insecure with anyone coming on and offering a difference of opinion to your blinkered view.

Thanks OttO for digging my predictions out cos I like the last part of them which stated about a certain 3 points we were going to get off a team (how wrong was I with that bit? Selective quoting is great isn't it)

Batley 44 Town 14

After being shown the error of my ways and obviously I dont give Town enough credit so can I change MY prediction to

Batley 44 Town 16

Yes , that confirms you're just a wind up merchant as we thought

After being shown the error of my ways and obviously I dont give Town enough credit so can I change MY prediction to

Batley 44 Town 16

Thanks for your prediction but shouldnt you be more bothered Mr parker is off home to PNG for good this friday