Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MattKellett

Rugbly League Writer Needed

13 posts in this topic

Hi, I run a sports website and we're looking for a rugby league writer to cover the sport in general for us.

Whether that be the NRL, Super League or international, we'd just like to get some coverage of the sport on our site.

I won't put the site name here as I'm not here to spam. 

If you're interested, and could write at least one article per week, message me on here and I'll get in touch.

Dave " Nosy" Parker is said by some to be the doyenne of RL writers.

Dave " Nosy" Parker is said by some to be the doyenne of RL writers.

that's not how you spell doylem

that's not how you spell doylem

:jester:

Whether that be the NRL, Super League or international, we'd just like to get some coverage of the sport on our site.

Good to see there'll be nothing on the Championship.

Hi, I run a sports website and we're looking for a rugby league writer to cover the sport in general for us.

If you're interested, and could write at least one article per week, message me on here and I'll get in touch.

And how much will you be paying?

And I am the supposed dinosaur!

All of you who are taking the mick out of this invation will probably be like myself at sometime or other, guilty of lamenting the lack of coverage that league receives from all media outlets, yet when someone does come up with an offer of this nature all anyone can offer in reply is to ridicule it.

I will not be proposing to take up the cudgel here, but at least I would treat the offer with the dignity it warrants and wish good luck to anyone that does have a go. 

Quite so. Remember, though, that this is the sport where everything is rubbish, all the time.   :fie:

Posted · Hidden by John Drake, July 23, 2013 - No reason given

Whats the website mate?

This has fat gambling Mick from Bradford's name all over it. Somebody put him in touch.

This has fat gambling Mick from Bradford's name all over it. Somebody put him in touch.

But Larry, how can you know Mick? You weren't around when he used to post.........

I'd suggest PM'ing the OP if interested.