Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sgt pepper

next season

49 posts in this topic

League position dosnt lie.Change must occur or Hunslet will be RELEGATED And DIE !! Simple As . .

Well done noname6 .Finally the penny has dropped . The mark of a GREAT Coach is one who can Motivate players to Perform Above their station !Mr Daley Can DO this ! League position suggest Mr Eaton Cant .

Well done noname6 .Finally the penny has dropped . The mark of a GREAT Coach is one who can Motivate players to Perform Above their station !Mr Daley Can DO this ! League position suggest Mr Eaton Cant .

yes that's why all the good motivation coaches are doing well in the game at the moment, the technical coaches clearly have no place in the game. Yours sincerely Tony Smith, Brian McDermott, Michael Maguire, Craig Bellamy, Des Hasler...

The way the R.L. acts, if any of the Champ 1 clubs pack up, it might go back to one big division. After all, they aren't making money either and are a libility like us.

yes that's why all the good motivation coaches are doing well in the game at the moment, the technical coaches clearly have no place in the game. Yours sincerely Tony Smith, Brian McDermott, Michael Maguire, Craig Bellamy, Des Hasler...

Anyone can do a good job with money behind em , its the one who has'nt got the money that has to motivate his players.......... i agree and disagree with alot thats been said on this topic , to get rid of B.Eaton its gunna cost the club , but also can be said is why did the club sign him for another year , i know other clubs were sniffing round and if we were futher up the table this topic would be a different story , Barry was a good kicker and tactision as a player , but we don't see this put to the players , but you need these players that can carry these moves out , which we hav'nt got , at the weekend we could av gone for 2 points and got a draw but the players ran the ball , the players probally could'nt hear what all 4 coaches were shouting...........personally i'd have Mark Cass in charge with his own assistant , just my view..........

Anyone can do a good job with money behind em , its the one who has'nt got the money that has to motivate his players.......... i agree and disagree with alot thats been said on this topic , to get rid of B.Eaton its gunna cost the club , but also can be said is why did the club sign him for another year , i know other clubs were sniffing round and if we were futher up the table this topic would be a different story , Barry was a good kicker and tactision as a player , but we don't see this put to the players , but you need these players that can carry these moves out , which we hav'nt got , at the weekend we could av gone for 2 points and got a draw but the players ran the ball , the players probally could'nt hear what all 4 coaches were shouting...........personally i'd have Mark Cass in charge with his own assistant , just my view..........

I wouldn't mind seeing cassy back in charge to be honest.it would be interesting to see how any coach does with the players we have just to see some fresh ideas on the park.

I wouldn't mind seeing cassy back in charge to be honest.it would be interesting to see how any coach does with the players we have just to see some fresh ideas on the park.

I thought Roy and Billy did a good job with what they had to work with and they did have some decent players to work with , the work that Barry does in the community the fans don't see and he is probally doing a good job , but its what the fans see on the pitch , we are running a championship side with championship 1 budget , when Barry came a lot of the media were quoting him to being a next Super League coach............

just to add to the dual reg problem, the super league clubs are supposed to be running u23's next season, most of the dr are u23's.

Teams in the championship may not have a choice of many players

Did someone just seriously suggest that you should get Paul Daley to replace Eaton??!! A good coach in his day no doubt, but the game has moved on since the Jurassic period. How utterly proposterous.

just to add to the dual reg problem, the super league clubs are supposed to be running u23's next season, most of the dr are u23's.

Teams in the championship may not have a choice of many players

I just knew 2nd team rugby would come back for Super League clubs , well done RFL for getting it wrong again , what a joke they are :lazy:

To The Terminater .what suggestions do you have to Hunslets CRISIS ? ? Mr Daley could not do anyworse .We are 2nd bottom .

To The Terminater .what suggestions do you have to Hunslets CRISIS ? ? Mr Daley could not do anyworse .We are 2nd bottom .

Try a coach who is familiar with modern coaching techniques. Calling for Paul Daley is like me demanding that David Ward be brought back to Mount Pleasant. Peter Roe would be a good fit for your club. Experienced, successful, a good motivator and unlike Paul Daley involved as a head coach on a comparatively recent basis.

To put the record straight , I worked with Andy Shickell on the building site and told him that i could get him a trial at Hunslet , so the next day Roy Sampson went to see Andy and his brother Mark and the rest as they say is history , when i asked Roy the following day what he thought of him he said spot on , Paul Daley was with Roy and he said to me , i've spoken to Gary Heth about this lad and pay him x amount of £ and you've got a right player on your hands , he'd not even pulled a Hunslet shirt on and Paul was trying to tap him up for Leeds , i see Paul a lot and like him , but at the end of the day he's up at Leeds

your team could DR with us fev ?? the amount of players we are surposed to be signing next season we could field two teams next season ??? anyway good luck for the rest of the season hope all goes well for you guys

I know hes up at Leeds R.L. and being Hunslets dual reg club . I thought it would make sense to ask Paul to Help out

I know hes up at Leeds R.L. and being Hunslets dual reg club . I thought it would make sense to ask Paul to Help out

But I thought you hated DR and all it stood for? 

But I thought you hated DR and all it stood for?

not as much as he hates heaton!

No matter what our opinions are about dual reg the 1 thing we've all gotta do is get behind the lads on sunday, make plenty of noise and hope it spurs the lads on to victory

Do you have any coaching knowledge to offer your advise?

As for Paul his main task over the last 15 years at Leeds was showing kids a tour of the stadium, hardly up with the modern day game.

To noname6 .Please Dont Try To MIX IT with my posts .NOT ONCE Have I expressed Hatred for Mr Eaton .My Comments refer to Hunslets League position and The Job he is doing for the club. HOPE THIS CLEARS THE AIR .

No matter what our opinions are about dual reg the 1 thing we've all gotta do is get behind the lads on sunday, make plenty of noise and hope it spurs the lads on to victory

Well said Macca , pity HUNSLET72 to name one, does not think the same as us.

If today's statement from Leeds doesn't prove that D/R is all for the superleague sides then nothing will convince people that its not for the good of the championship or the up and coming youth development

If today's statement from Leeds doesn't prove that D/R is all for the superleague sides then nothing will convince people that its not for the good of the championship or the up and coming youth development

What statement is that?

If we win on Sunday with Mcshane being the winning factor by having a great stand out game , it will be for the good of Huns, that I do know.