See England take on the best at the 2017 Rugby League World Cup

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

popular side

referee

11 posts in this topic

i see you have Garry Hewer for your next game ,best of luck, he must be the worst referee in any league

just watch him let leigh hold down,not see forward passes,and allow forwards to go with the arm up

Not A Game Hunslets current setup canwin . Unless things change, i wont be wasting my time going . Will put my gatemoney into 'help the heroes'.

Aye ,couldtnt do any worse.Please check our league position .Do you want to see Hunslet RELEGATED ? ?

Aye ,couldtnt do any worse.Please check our league position .Do you want to see Hunslet RELEGATED ? ?

yes he could, 21 points worst.

second from bottom, something you clearly don't know.

To noname6 .please say what ideas you have to save the club from RELEGATION .

It's really quite simple, we pick up more points than the others, we got a point on Sunday, one more than Swinton & York got

To morley-hawk,thanks for that. Havinbeen Slated by noname6 , i just wanted know what ideas he/she has . I await a reply .

To morley-hawk,thanks for that. Havinbeen Slated by noname6 , i just wanted know what ideas he/she has . I await a reply .

We really aren't that far away from a win, our last three results show that, at least we're picking up bonus points, we were all cursing earlier in the year when we let bonus points slip at Batley & Workington

We really aren't that far away from a win, our last three results show that, at least we're picking up bonus points, we were all cursing earlier in the year when we let bonus points slip at Batley & Workington

how far are you thinking?? Next season in cc1

how far are you thinking?? Next season in cc1

Keep the faith Macca, it's all we can do at the minute!