Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dummy scissors

York match on Premier Sports

9 posts in this topic

The York game is to be televised on 8th August which doesn't give much recovery time after the Leigh encounter.  Not a great stroke of fortune in my opinion.

You're lucky!!!!! Town have got Batley away next Sunday followed by away to Sheffield (televised) on the Wednesday and then Featherstone at home the following Sunday.....

And at least you've got another home fixture televised....... It's always Town playing away when we get televised.

You're lucky!!!!! Town have got Batley away next Sunday followed by away to Sheffield (televised) on the Wednesday and then Featherstone at home the following Sunday.....

And at least you've got another home fixture televised....... It's always Town playing away when we get televised.

I'd still swap league places with them for that little run of fixtures!

The York game is to be televised on 8th August which doesn't give much recovery time after the Leigh encounter.  Not a great stroke of fortune in my opinion.

Got to agree with OttO here (despite his "Wolves" comments!)

At least we are at home. We have Sunday Leigh "away" (or home ha ha) and then York at Home whereas York have Sheffield at home on the Sunday then away on the Thursday.

Glass half full or half empty maybe but I would be more upset if I was York.

As for Towns fixture backlog that is what success in the cup and a snow bound ground of your own brings. Do not feel too hard done by.

Poor Town so hard done by.....wait a minute wasn't the Sheffield fixture arranged before Premier decided to televise it? Thought it was unlike the Swinton game being moved for Premier to televise it

Poor Town so hard done by.....wait a minute wasn't the Sheffield fixture arranged before Premier decided to televise it? Thought it was unlike the Swinton game being moved for Premier to televise it

Yet again a Haven troll seems to think a Town fan is complaining just because of a comment about a televised match.... And yes I know the match was re-arranged before Premier decided to televise it.

Remind me again, which team was it that refused to travel down to Sheffield on a Thursday to play a televised fixture, preferring to play it on the Sunday.

This kind of last minute switch in date really pees me off.

Two weeks ago we booked flights to the UK leaving on that very Thursday as it's my mother's 100th birthday on August 10th. Guess what we had planned for Sunday? Lions v York of course.

Grrrrrrrrrrrr!

This kind of last minute switch in date really pees me off.

Two weeks ago we booked flights to the UK leaving on that very Thursday as it's my mother's 100th birthday on August 10th. Guess what we had planned for Sunday? Lions v York of course.

Grrrrrrrrrrrr!

Really sorry to hear that - it is very unfortunate.  I'm not quite so far away from Swinton as you but the change means I'll miss the match too.  I hope you will still have a good visit.

Really sorry to hear that - it is very unfortunate.  I'm not quite so far away from Swinton as you but the change means I'll miss the match too.  I hope you will still have a good visit.

Thanks!