Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

John Drake

27/07/13 - CCSF - London Broncos v Wigan Warriors - KO 5pm (BBC2)

Which of these semi finalists will make it to Wembley?   28 members have voted

1. 1. Which of these semi finalists will make it to Wembley?

• London Broncos by 13 points or more.
    • London Broncos by 7-12 points.
    • London Broncos by 1-6 points.
    • Wigan Warriors by 1-6 points.
    • Wigan Warriors by 7-12 points.
    • Wigan Warriors by 13 points or more.

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

266 posts in this topic

Hmph. could be a long evening.

Looking forward to petero's post later.

Where has the habit of throwing te ball as hard as possible to a player a meter away, no wonder there are so many knock ons.

Bentham thinks he is reffing Leeds with the way he is given one team all of the calls!

Not sure how that was a penalty before the green try. Surely the ball was going backwards of London so the player would have to put himself back onside to pick it up.

Bentham is terrible, giving penalties for no reason.  But the Broncos are worse.  They should be embarrassed by themselves so far.  Poor fans.

Even the Wigan fans seem bored. Somebody tell them they're off to Wembley!

24-0 already. Looks to be a few Wigan fans there on the near side, which given that its a semi final essentially in Wigan isn't much of a shock.

I cannot believe that London's game plan appears to be give away as many penalties as possible and then step back when Wigan have possession.

Im hoping this is a ploy by London to lure Wigan into a false sense of security allowing them to catch Wigan off guard in the second half (like how Ali toyed with Foreman in Zaire).

Embarassing. The one thing we needed to do was minimalise the errors and the count is a joke.

Some great tries. Flower and Taylor are superb interchange props.

Oh well. this is every bit as one sided as was feared, I'm not sure that I'll bother to watch the rest of it.

Despite the score line here I hope that London still feel proud that they managed to get this far in the competition. Reaching a semi final is an achievement in itself and is all the more impressive considering what they're going through.

Im hoping this is a ploy by London to lure Wigan into a false sense of security allowing them to catch Wigan off guard in the second half (like how Ali toyed with Foreman in Zaire).

:D

Fortunately the casual sports fan is likely to have chosen to watch the athletics or F1 qualifying rather than this game, which so far has done nothing to persuade people that this is a sport worthy of attention.

Oh well. this is every bit as one sided as was feared, I'm not sure that I'll bother to watch the rest of it.

Despite the score line here I hope that London still feel proud that they managed to get this far in the competition. Reaching a semi final is an achievement in itself and is all the more impressive considering what they're going through.

It's not that impressive when they only beat one Super League team to get here. Broncos are an embarrassment.

Some good skills on show from Wigan. Enjoy their discipline, enthusiasm and clinical finishing and stop moaning.

Some good skills on show from Wigan. Enjoy their discipline, enthusiasm and clinical finishing and stop moaning.

I want to see a game mate - not un apposed run through !!!

I think were set for the biggest come hack since Showaddywaddy packed out the West Runton memorial theatre in 08.