Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

John Drake

27/07/13 - CCSF - London Broncos v Wigan Warriors - KO 5pm (BBC2)

Which of these semi finalists will make it to Wembley?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Which of these semi finalists will make it to Wembley?

• London Broncos by 13 points or more.
    • London Broncos by 7-12 points.
    • London Broncos by 1-6 points.
    • Wigan Warriors by 1-6 points.
    • Wigan Warriors by 7-12 points.
    • Wigan Warriors by 13 points or more.

Not sure how that was a penalty before the green try. Surely the ball was going backwards of London so the player would have to put himself back onside to pick it up.

Bentham is terrible, giving penalties for no reason.  But the Broncos are worse.  They should be embarrassed by themselves so far.  Poor fans.

I cannot believe that London's game plan appears to be give away as many penalties as possible and then step back when Wigan have possession.

Im hoping this is a ploy by London to lure Wigan into a false sense of security allowing them to catch Wigan off guard in the second half (like how Ali toyed with Foreman in Zaire).

Oh well. this is every bit as one sided as was feared, I'm not sure that I'll bother to watch the rest of it.

Despite the score line here I hope that London still feel proud that they managed to get this far in the competition. Reaching a semi final is an achievement in itself and is all the more impressive considering what they're going through.

Im hoping this is a ploy by London to lure Wigan into a false sense of security allowing them to catch Wigan off guard in the second half (like how Ali toyed with Foreman in Zaire).

:D

Fortunately the casual sports fan is likely to have chosen to watch the athletics or F1 qualifying rather than this game, which so far has done nothing to persuade people that this is a sport worthy of attention.

Oh well. this is every bit as one sided as was feared, I'm not sure that I'll bother to watch the rest of it.

Despite the score line here I hope that London still feel proud that they managed to get this far in the competition. Reaching a semi final is an achievement in itself and is all the more impressive considering what they're going through.

It's not that impressive when they only beat one Super League team to get here. Broncos are an embarrassment.

Some good skills on show from Wigan. Enjoy their discipline, enthusiasm and clinical finishing and stop moaning.

I want to see a game mate - not un apposed run through !!!