Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

shun

Premier sports have cocked up again!

65 posts in this topic

16-15 to haven would have been a great watch!

You are Brian Glover and I claim my £5.

16-15 to haven would have been a great watch!

you nob, i have just settled down to watch it :banghead:

you nob, i have just settled down to watch it :banghead:

hahaha, surely the thought must have come through your head that the score might be mentioned on this thread? it does have  a subtitle called haven v dews, and the game finished well over an hour ago! :sclerosis:

we have had this arguement before the thread to talk abou the game is pinned results are not mentioned in other threads if a game has not been shown yet.

Freeview finished at midnight so the end of the game can't be seen!

Freeview finished at midnight so the end of the game can't be seen!

I'm still watching it...although mine isn't freeview (even though it says it is on the screen)

Nope, Freeview has ended, screen showing the subscription details. Listing showing All Ireland football from 12am.

Total ****-up. Move to delayed coverage for some Albanian division 3 Bog Snorkeling game (Irish UEFA cup qualifier). Put on Free-view, delay again due to over running Bog Snorkeling coverage.....Re-scheduled later.....Cut off free-view 75% of the way through. 

Before anyone says 'it was put up free what you saw' I reply, i would have watched the original live game in the pub after training myself had they not had the Bog Snorkeling on Premier. 

Messed about 3 times.......

Would i subscribe now?

Not even with your money.

At least Sky would have bumped a live game onto SKY Sports+ Interactive Online 437634+1 Yellow button and provided a live service of sorts

Total ****-up. Move to delayed coverage for some Albanian division 3 Bog Snorkeling game (Irish UEFA cup qualifier). Put on Free-view, delay again due to over running Bog Snorkeling coverage.....Re-scheduled later.....Cut off free-view 75% of the way through. 

Before anyone says 'it was put up free what you saw' I reply, i would have watched the original live game in the pub after training myself had they not had the Bog Snorkeling on Premier. 

Messed about 3 times.......

Would i subscribe now?

Not even with your money.

At least Sky would have bumped a live game onto SKY Sports+ Interactive Online 437634+1 Yellow button and provided a live service of sorts

That's all pretty ###### to be honest.

<SNIP>  but I hope replacing RL with soccer isn't a sign of things to come.

You're about 120 years too late old lad!

It is actually poor and i hope its not a view of the future.

Imagine if Sky were doing this for a SL game.

Sky have now muscled in on the Thursday night slot,at the moment there's only one clash on Aug 15th.I think Premier have moved some games ,all a bit messy at moment games all over the place.

The Sheffield v Workington game was postponed because Sheffield were playing London in the Cup. The game was re-arranged for Wednesday, 14th August. When Sky decided to show a game on Thursday, 15th August, Premier Sports then decided to televise the Sheffield v Workington game instead of bring forward another game for the Thursday.

i don't think anyone can grumble at the amount of rl we get on premier 4 a tenna a month great value 4 money i reckon!

i don't think anyone can grumble at the amount of rl we get on premier 4 a tenna a month great value 4 money i reckon!

Once you have been on the forum a while , you will find that anyone can and does. Welcome to these pages, agree with you that Premier Sports is fantastic value and I find has so many games it is difficult to see every match shown during the week.