Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LOWFIELD

Technical Director

29 posts in this topic

Sounds like just the man we need to guide us with tax loopholes enabling us to keep more of our cash

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Oooo I can feel a strong westerly blowing up a storm!!!

:lol: :lol:

Sounds like just the man we need to guide us with tax loopholes enabling us to keep more of our cash

isn't that immoral.

isn't that immoral.

your point is

As long as he helps us make more profit and we only pay the Tax we have to that will do for us

isn't that immoral.

Apparently its only immoral if you think licencing is unfair!

Does he get a salary? If not why is he doing it.

I don't know but aren't they both employed by feisal and his business anyway?. As far as I know it was feisal that recommended/brought them in wasn't it?.(I don't know by the way just assuming as it seems a bit of a coincidence we get these top blokes just as feisal buys more shares) but its great news anyway

your point is

when i extend my arm and index finger in your direction, you coconut on legs

Are these new blokes associate directors? When I questioned the suggested introduction of them at the forum meeting everybody disclaimed all knowledge of such. Now Feisal is the major shareholder he can elect who he wants as Steve Lingard did to the 'B' directorships. But there has been no election as far as I know. Therefore they must be associates but it doesn't say so. I doubt that people of their quality will be working for nothing so why has Feisal brought them in? I can see the board next year as being run by Feisal men and the voting being a foregone conclusion. Thank God we 'A' shareholders have still some say in the changes if they become too drastic. Keep an open mind. We need value for our assets.

Worrying, I'd say. Has the multi-millionaire businessman Mr Nahaboo ever clearly stated 'what's in it for him'? I admit, I'm slightly jealous that you've got such a Mr Megabucks oh board at your club, but his motives don't seem at all clear?

Surely the directors have power to make appointments between AGMs.

Worrying, I'd say. Has the multi-millionaire businessman Mr Nahaboo ever clearly stated 'what's in it for him'? I admit, I'm slightly jealous that you've got such a Mr Megabucks oh board at your club, but his motives don't seem at all clear?

What's in it for Ken Davy, except a few nice days out ? Yet he keeps pumping in the millions - admittedly with less enthusiasm than he had ten or fifteen years ago.

the alternative to accepting new investment and professional management, is to die a slow lingering death, which could only be avoided by selling the land anyway. until we have evidence to the contrary, we should be glad to have Faisal and his assosciates at Featherstone Rovers. get behind them, support them, and lets give it our best shot. up the Rovers

What's in it for Ken Davy, except a few nice days out ? Yet he keeps pumping in the millions - admittedly with less enthusiasm than he had ten or fifteen years ago.

Ken Davy is a Huddersfield man, philanthropist and was a long-time fan when he bought the club. If I was a millionaire, I'd love to pump some money into my club to see them do well. Again, what's in it for Nahaboo?

A share in the greatest club in rugby league

Ha Ha to me it is anyway alchopop

certainly one of the most famous and well known clubs in England thats for sure

Supported since 1939. Been to every final starting with 1952. My club is very close to my heart. Have it on good authgority that the new blokes are investors in the club. No salary no expenses. So if you invest in anything you look for a return. I throw it open to you. You are not a life time supporter, you have no affliation with the club but you invest. So what's your return?

With the number of very wealthy investors joining up on our board , the returns are probably peanuts between them ,so i would not see the returns being the ultimate motive ,

Supported since 1939. Been to every final starting with 1952. My club is very close to my heart. Have it on good authgority that the new blokes are investors in the club. No salary no expenses. So if you invest in anything you look for a return. I throw it open to you. You are not a life time supporter, you have no affliation with the club but you invest. So what's your return?

Hopefully Colin, its the buzz and kudos they'll get from turning a small town team into a champion one

Didn't I ask summat like that months ago ? If I remember right, the answer was, "he loves the club, give us the money."