Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ethelred the unready

Sheridan

83 posts in this topic

Swinton wouldn't have troubled us today if Sheridan had been in place and had fielded the same team that beat Halifax. If the directors do want some silverware this season they've just about blown all the chances. I can't see us winning another game.

Ha ha. Funniest post of the evening.

Swinton wouldn't have troubled us today if Sheridan had been in place and had fielded the same team that beat Halifax. If the directors do want some silverware this season they've just about blown all the chances. I can't see us winning another game.

Excuses, excuses, yeah. We've heard it all before.

:bye:

we're lucky it's not this season that counts!   They're be more chopping and changing before the first ball is kicked next season.  Just roll with it, it will all pay off in the end. :P

we're lucky it's not this season that counts! They're be more chopping and changing before the first ball is kicked next season. Just roll with it, it will all pay off in the end. :P

But MC and CP want this team to win the league and the grand final this year so why chip and change a winning team and get rid of the coach

Smells of chris Taylor to me

Lingard, please can you explain this further. I don't understand.

Chris

we're lucky it's not this season that counts!   They're be more chopping and changing before the first ball is kicked next season.  Just roll with it, it will all pay off in the end. :P

Can't really understand this at all. It's like saying you're going to win the bicentennial $uperleague in 2095, so why bother for the seasons in between?

Anyway ....... did anyone just expect Feisal to put his money in and stand back to see what happens ? There'll be a lot of changes along the way. Some you'll like, some you won't.

Can't really understand this at all. It's like saying you're going to win the bicentennial $uperleague in 2095, so why bother for the seasons in between?

Anyway ....... did anyone just expect Feisal to put his money in and stand back to see what happens ? There'll be a lot of changes along the way. Some you'll like, some you won't.

The club want to win this year just like any other club

As for changes clubs are like business and as time moves on you have got to change to be the best. As long as any change is for the benefit of Fev Rovers then it needs doing

The club want to win this year just like any other club

That's what I thought. But Gaz is not bothered, it seems. Jam tomorrow's good enough for him.

Can't really understand this at all. It's like saying you're going to win the bicentennial $uperleague in 2095, so why bother for the seasons in between?Anyway ....... did anyone just expect Feisal to put his money in and stand back to see what happens ? There'll be a lot of changes along the way. Some you'll like, some you won't.

Wouldn't the Bicentennial SuperLeague be in 2195? Still it's only a hundred out. It's not as though you're an accountant or anything.

Sheridan was in place when Donny beat us and we had both him and DP in place when York beat us. Swinton played exceptionally well but once again we were out enthused by a lower team which raised its game.

So when were we going to give big Sam a game? What better opportunity to start his return to full match fitness than a game against the division's bottom club. He's a class act and will be massive for us in the final few weeks. I'd have thought Ryan would have welcomed him with open arms into the side. Would we have denied Engy a place had he declared himself fit?

Sheridan was in place when Donny beat us and we had both him and DP in place when York beat us. Swinton played exceptionally well but once again we were out enthused by a lower team which raised its game.

So when were we going to give big Sam a game? What better opportunity to start his return to full match fitness than a game against the division's bottom club. He's a class act and will be massive for us in the final few weeks. I'd have thought Ryan would have welcomed him with open arms into the side. Would we have denied Engy a place had he declared himself fit?

that's your trouble Terry,you talk sense

Wouldn't the Bicentennial SuperLeague be in 2195? Still it's only a hundred out. It's not as though you're an accountant or anything.

RFL formed 1895. You wouldn't remember.

Richie I can't tell if that's a compliment or not lol.

Richie I can't tell if that's a compliment or not lol.

As you wish, mate.

When did SL form richie boy??

i told suggy if he wants to know owt, just consult griff. he's the oracle. suggy said "what, one of them little round welsh canoes". i said,"no, there's no "c".. suggy said "if there's no sea, why does he want to be a canoe, he's a w anchor".

i told suggy if he wants to know owt, just consult griff. he's the oracle. suggy said "what, one of them little round welsh canoes". i said,"no, there's no "c".. suggy said "if there's no sea, why does he want to be a canoe, he's a w anchor".

Comedy genius love it. You ever thought of becoming a stand up comedian OR? As you drop some right jokes at times.

And I suppose the Super league formed with it, did it?

Check n mate :lol: :lol: :lol:

True, and this squad should be good enough to rest at least a couple of players in turn and still win every week until we play Sheffield. We also need to learn to play without Finn and Kain, but not necessarily at the same time, so that we are covered for every eventuality at the business end of the season. If they can't do that over the next few weeks they are not as good as they think they are!

With York and with Doncaster in particular, we had no answer to their kicking game. It was a totally different thing against Swinton - we just had no interest. Barlow is unproven in a featherstone shirt whereas England is - there's no comparison there. If there was any tinkering to do with the team at this late stage of the season, it should be to give us more attacking / kicking options - we appear to have the best pack in the Championship as it is. I still maintain it was foolish to change a winning team, and am not optimistic about winning another game unless the directors deal positively with the discontent among the players.

Featherstone Rovers have appointed former Salford and Wigan coach

Sean Long as football manager until the end of the season.