Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JohnM

Help! The FBI are going to arrest me!

10 posts in this topic

WE HAVE BEEN WATCHING EVERY SINGLE TRANSACTION YOU MADE SINCE LAST YEAR UNTIL THIS 2013 AND YOU HAVE TO KNOW THAT WE ARE ALSO WORKING TO MAKE SURE YOUR FUNDS WHICH ARE SUPPOSE TO BE DELIVERED TO YOU, AND ALSO BEAR IN MIND WHAT EVER YOU EMAILING US WILL BE FORWARD TO THE COURT. ALSO WE ARE HEREBY TO NOTIFY BY THE FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION FLORIDA AND REPUBLIC OF BENIN DEPARTMENT OF THE INSULT YOU IMPOSED ON THEM BY FAILING TO COMPLY BY THEIR REQUIREMENTS.

YOUR FULL RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS HAS BEEN FORWARDED TO US FOR YOUR IMMEDIATE ARREST TO FACE YOUR CHARGE BUT I DEEMED IT FIT TO GIVE YOU ONE MORE CHANCE TO SAVE YOURSELF FROM THIS MESS. WE HAVE BEEN TOLD THAT YOU HAVE FAILED TO DANCE BY THE RULE OF THE FBI WHICH WILL WARRANT 2 YEARS JAIL SENTENCE. NOW I MR.HACKETT JOHN ALVIN THE SPECIAL AGENT IN CHARGE OF THE FBI ALBANY DEPARTMENT I AM GIVING YOU 24 WORKING HOURS TO EFFECT THE PAYMENT OF THE

$85.00 DOLLARS TO THE FBI BRANCH OFFICE IN FLORIDA USA, OR IN REPUBLIC OF BENIN (FBISECURITYBRANCHOFFICEFLORIDA) WITH THE INFORMATION WRITTEN BELOW:

RECEIVERS NAME:... JAMES PETER ONYEKWE

COUNTRY/... BENIN-REPUBLIC

CITY ADDRESS IS COTONOU

TEST QUESTION:.. WHAT CITY

ANSWER :.. COTONOU

AMOUNT: ...$85.00 US DOLLARS.

YOU HAVE TO TRY AS MUCH AS YOU CAN AND MAKE THIS PAYMENT TODAY, SO THAT YOUR FUNDS WILL BE DELIVERED IMMEDIATELY TO YOUR DESTINATION WITHIN 4 TO 5HRS AFTER CONFIRMATION OF THE REQUIRED $85.00 DOLLARS.YOU HAVE TO STOP EVERY TRANSACTION YOU ARE COMMUNICATING WITH OTHER ORGANIZATION TO AVOID DELAY ON THE PROCESSING OF YOUR FUNDS. NOTE IF YOU FAIL TO STICK WITH MY ADVICE OR ANY DELAY WILL LEAD TO US COMING DIRECTLY TO YOUR HOME ADDRESS AT ANY TIME, SO TRY AND DANCE BY THE RULE AND GET BACK TO ME WITH GOOD UNDERSTANDING ASAP.

SPECIAL AGENT IN CHARGE;

MR.HACKETT JOHN ALVIN

I've found that when dealing with these foreign Johnnies one can usually barter them down.

Tell him you can't afford $85.00 and try making an offer of some tangible possession- try offering the Mem Sahib's mother. If he baulks at that, up the offer with your second best cooking pot.

He didn't say "please", so I think you're okay. :P 

Why have you been insulting the "REPUBLIC OF BENIN DEPARTMENT"?

What have they ever done to you?

Frankly I think you deserve everything you get.

I always do!  But then, I don't ever get much.

I can lend you £5

terms and conditions apply