Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

flyingking

This is insulting

8 posts in this topic

This Is Insulting - I thought you were referring to the advert for a programme shown on the BBC last week.  I was about how overweight the population are getting, and at the start the voice over said something like "Our population has never been so over weight, what can we do about it?", and this was spoken against a background of St Helens fans walking out of their stadium - 'good old BBC' I thought, 'never misses a trick to put us in our place'. 

This Is Insulting - I thought you were referring to the advert for a programme shown on the BBC last week. I was about how overweight the population are getting, and at the start the voice over said something like "Our population has never been so over weight, what can we do about it?", and this was spoken against a background of St Helens fans walking out of their stadium - 'good old BBC' I thought, 'never misses a trick to put us in our place'.

Are Saints fans fatties?

Off topic slightly but there is a real problem with obesity in the UK. Walk around any town centre and half the people you see are fat. There doesn't seem to be the stigma associated with being overweight anymore and people don't seem to take care of themselves anymore. I spent a week in France recently and the people there all looked healthy.

Are Saints fans fatties?

Off topic slightly but there is a real problem with obesity in the UK. Walk around any town centre and half the people you see are fat. There doesn't seem to be the stigma associated with being overweight anymore and people don't seem to take care of themselves anymore. I spent a week in France recently and the people there all looked healthy.

Did you see a branch of Greggs in France?

Did you see a branch of Greggs in France?

The only edible food they have in France is Black Pudding. The pies are rubbish and they can't cook tripe.

The only edible food they have in France is Black Pudding. The pies are rubbish and they can't cook tripe.

Totally agree, the the Roux Brothers had to live in England for years before their food became edible.

Luvvy alert. We stayed in the lochniver hotel, that's part if Alberts chain (early season discount) and Albert himself gave my dog who was sat by the fire a piece of fillet steak

Notice in an NHS Toilet

Due to cut-backs within the Trust,

It has been announced that employees

should only use one piece of toilet paper per visit.

Note that both sides are available.

Managers, who are full of **it, are exempt.

That's Insulting