Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

stimpo-and-kat

winding up petition

14 posts in this topic

Hopefully it will be just a late payment on a bill that has now been sorted.Seem to remember something similar a few months back.

All these stay away DR moaners strangling the remaining life out of the club. Hope they are pleased with themselves for having an impact.

Explains why season tickets had to be cash in by 31st July and we do not know which league we will be in.

The reduced price tickets are available until 31st July.  It's 15% more after that.  Have you bought yours?

The reduced price tickets are available until 31st July. It's 15% more after that. Have you bought yours?

I can never buy a season ticket as I work every other weekend so never know if I can make home or away!

If I could then I would as it helps out definitely!

The reduced price tickets are available until 31st July.  It's 15% more after that.  Have you bought yours?

Not yet, still paying for last years over inflated one that cost more than paying on the gate!

Will need to know where we are playing and what days etc first.

Not had one for several years

Working stupid hours and lots of weekends means that they make no economic sense

A few of us buying a season ticket seems a desperate way to gather funds. ..I await convincing that their release bears any relation to what is surely a minor winding up order for an unpaid bill.

Must get mine this week

8)