Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Konkrete

Bulls sign.....

16 posts in this topic

He's probably made far more money from the game than his dad, with only a fraction of the talent.

He needs an extended run of selection, and an extended injury free run. Last chance saloon.

Great ball carrier, plenty of strength and pace

Poor positional play and defence

He's often looked impressive on TV and is certainly exciting to watch. I think he's a good signing based on what I've seen of him and I hope that he can help Bradford to climb up the ladder next season. I miss having a very strong Bulls team in Super League

A good signing because our backs aren't overblessed with pace.

He's probably made far more money from the game than his dad, with only a fraction of the talent.

He needs an extended run of selection, and an extended injury free run. Last chance saloon.

Who was his dad?

You can improve a player's defensive weakness with coaching and revised tactics.

No coach is ever going to turn Keith Lulia and Adrian Purtell into speed merchants.

I think that, with Jarrod Sammut, Heath LeStrange and Danny Addy allegedly likely to leave, Brett Kearney will play halfback with one of our current wingers going to fullback and Luke George playing wing.

A few coaches have failed to improve his defences so far...

That said, he's a favourite player of mine and its a shame he didn't kick on after a superb season last year and I hope he has a great time with the Bulls

As many have said he's got great pace but his weakness in defence and positional play overshadow this, just like Kevin penny and Richie Barnett.

You can improve a player's defensive weakness with coaching and revised tactics.

No coach is ever going to turn Keith Lulia and Adrian Purtell into speed merchants.

I think that, with Jarrod Sammut, Heath LeStrange and Danny Addy allegedly likely to leave, Brett Kearney will play halfback with one of our current wingers going to fullback and Luke George playing wing.

Sammut's going no where and l'estrange announced at fans forum he's staying next year.

Good news then, except for Adam O'Brien.

He's better than Diskin now, but never gets a game.

Good news then, except for Andy O'Brien.

He's better than Diskin now, but never gets a game.

Suspect Adam o'brien will be phased in next year. Diskin was retained on assumption l'estrange was leaving and both he and l'estrange only have 1 year left on their deals.