Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sgt pepper

removed threads (merged topics)

26 posts in this topic

So the fact that these threads are being removed must mean that they have truth in them.we may as well merge this forum with south stander.com the end of our great club is nigh sadly

So the fact that these threads are being removed must mean that they have truth in them.we may as well merge this forum with south stander.com the end of our great club is nigh sadly

I agree with you but im sure this will get deleted. Weve turned into a joke

Don't think John drake took it off

no it will have been our mod in other words hetheringtons puppet I hope he's got a small hand to fit up his backside

I reported the thread due to the aggressive nature and foul language , thankfully it's been removed.

please explain which thread as two were deleted and also where was the aggression you talk about

I reported the thread due to the aggressive nature and foul language , thankfully it's been removed.

hahaha

No aggressive nature or foul language on the second one but it sill got taken off

No aggressive nature or foul language on the second one but it sill got taken off

exactly

Boycott John Drakes mag , Free the Hunslet 1 , whats with free speech............

well i have read threads on this site with a far more aggressive nature than was mentioned on the thread which was locked by the moderator cmon guys pride and prejudice all part of life im afraid

Boycott John Drakes mag , Free the Hunslet 1 , whats with free speech............

free speech is fine until you criticise Leeds. What have we become?

no it will have been our mod in other words hetheringtons puppet I hope he's got a small hand to fit up his backside

Thought i felt uncomfortable, least i dont have to go to the doctors on Monday, im so looking forward to visiting Headingley again so see my beloved Rhino's :onthequiet: , now i have far more important things to do on a Saturday, dont you guys know darts is on, but everyone knows me so if you have any questions you know where to find me.

Everybody agrees to an AUP when they sign up to this website. If you don't like it then thats your own fault. There is also no such thing as free speech.

Its nothing to do with Leeds Rhinos.

Everybody agrees to an AUP when they sign up to this website. If you don't like it then thats your own fault. There is also no such thing as free speech.

Its nothing to do with Leeds Rhinos.nanny state rules

Understood

Who's Barry Herrington?

This is the first time I've looked in this sub-forum in ages.  Those of us marked as "admin" tend only to come in when someone reports something and that's quite rare on these sub-forums.

If you have an issue with how a sub-forum is moderated then please contact John Drake either by personal message from within the forum or by email to john.drake@totalrl.com

That all said, if you're referring to a club as "####" then you're not likely to get a sympathetic response from John.

Be careful what you say tomorrow.do not under any circumstances criticise any thing including the ref or you will be dealt with.in fact just sit there and smile. Comprende

Just to clarify a few issues raised in this thread, for the avoidance of any doubt.

1. You can say what you like on here, about whatever or whoever you like, so long as your comments abide by the general Terms & Conditions of Use. Click here to read them.

2. These T&Cs are not new nor are they unreasonable. They exist to try and ensure that everyone can have their say without the risk of being subjected to personal abuse, offensive language or the threat of a libel action. Most if not all internet forums will have a set of similar rules in place.

3. As ckn has already explained in a previous post, the general site admins rarely get involved in moderating club forums on here. We only do that if a forum member reports a post to us as being in breach of the T&Cs.

4. Use of the term '####' in any context is not acceptable.

5. It's pointless suggesting a boycott of 'John Drake's magazine' if you don't like the T&Cs on here or the way I apply them. I haven't been editor of Rugby League World for the past two issues, having handed the reins over to Gareth Walker in May. If you don't know that already, I'm guessing you don't read the mag anyway. You should though, Gareth's doing a fine job with it, and is also a huge supporter of Championship Rugby League and an expert on the subject.

6. Not that it is particularly relevant, but I'm not a Leeds fan. I'm a Rugby League fan. From Bradford. Go figure.

Hope that helps clear up any misunderstandings or remaining suspicions as to my role on here, and why certain threads or posts get locked or deleted. It's nothing to do with censorship and everything to do with expecting people to abide by the rules they signed up to when joining the forum. If you don't like our rules or the way they are applied, well, that's tough, but the internet is a big place and I'm sure there are other places you can find that will accomodate you if you want to post sweary comments or other offensive material, but not on here thanks.

Just to clarify a few issues raised in this thread, for the avoidance of any doubt.

1. You can say what you like on here, about whatever or whoever you like, so long as your comments abide by the general Terms & Conditions of Use. Click here to read them.

2. These T&Cs are not new nor are they unreasonable. They exist to try and ensure that everyone can have their say without the risk of being subjected to personal abuse, offensive language or the threat of a libel action. Most if not all internet forums will have a set of similar rules in place.

3. As ckn has already explained in a previous post, the general site admins rarely get involved in moderating club forums on here. We only do that if a forum member reports a post to us as being in breach of the T&Cs.

4. Use of the term '####' in any context is not acceptable.

5. It's pointless suggesting a boycott of 'John Drake's magazine' if you don't like the T&Cs on here or the way I apply them. I haven't been editor of Rugby League World for the past two issues, having handed the reins over to Gareth Walker in May. If you don't know that already, I'm guessing you don't read the mag anyway. You should though, Gareth's doing a fine job with it, and is also a huge supporter of Championship Rugby League and an expert on the subject.

6. Not that it is particularly relevant, but I'm not a Leeds fan. I'm a Rugby League fan. From Bradford. Go figure.

Hope that helps clear up any misunderstandings or remaining suspicions as to my role on here, and why certain threads or posts get locked or deleted. It's nothing to do with censorship and everything to do with expecting people to abide by the rules they signed up to when joining the forum. If you don't like our rules or the way they are applied, well, that's tough, but the internet is a big place and I'm sure there are other places you can find that will accomodate you if you want to post sweary comments or other offensive material, but not on here thanks.

I never read the small print , you wud'nt get this if Capt Mainwaring was in charge

I never read the small print , you wud'nt get this if Capt Mainwaring was in charge

In the words of Stevo its pedantic