Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

wonky

signings for next year

197 posts in this topic

Be nice to see who we are going to retain and sign next season,

Few will move on for sure and one or 2 will hang up the shoulder pads no doubt

I think HAVEN10 your team up the road JAMBOS would jump at the chance to sign brett? been one of our best this year just don,t what as happend lately just hope he will be back.

lets hope we can keep the bulk of the squad and add a bit of quality to push on next season.one thing we learned about Town this year is they are battlers ,not bottlers.

I would say get Tom Gilmore for a season loan from Widnes.This kid is a quality player but won't get in ahead of Mellor and Brown.Craven development is ahead of Gilmore, but I feel Gilmore will be the better player longterm.

YE it stands out a mile and him thinking TOWNFAN10 would make us all think he was a town fan,i have a felling it is CHOCCY

Back to our signings for next year i would like to think we would go for SAM FORRESTER AND A COUPLE OF THE LADS THAT ARE ON TOUR AT THE MOMENT

a lot of people are saying forrester has already signed ,i personally havent seen him play ,is he a realun ?

WIthout Acton and Thacks we'll need to sign a couple of props at least...... heard rumours of that a pair might have been lined up already.

Back to our signings for next year i would like to think we would go for SAM FORRESTER AND A COUPLE OF THE LADS THAT ARE ON TOUR AT THE MOMENT

Heard last week 5 of the 7 lads on tour have agreed to go semi pro next season for haven/town think forresters signed for you lot and lowreys gonna sign for us not sure who the other 3 are and who they,re signing for

WIthout Acton and Thacks we'll need to sign a couple of props at least...... heard rumours of that a pair might have been lined up already.

ta marra.

Good if we can get a few amateurs , its a gold mine on our doorstep , and we're in a good position to attract them . Don't let Acton go without a fight ... How I'd love to see Acton and Walne hitting it up for us next year !!

Why can't we just put names here and chew over them and have a good craic ... Is it really gonna make any difference ?

Noticed the shaven chairman in lakes College the other day talking to S Wilkinson the coach of the rugby team based there, I heard that they are looking at taking a few of them lads, are Town not looking down this line, M J works their he should know what these lads are like, we always seem to be slow on these things.

Why can't we just put names here and chew over them and have a good craic ... Is it really gonna make any difference ?

apparently yes as potential targets could be snapped by other clubs if they are aware them players available