Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

wonky

signings for next year

197 posts in this topic

Ok

Noticed the shaven chairman in lakes College the other day talking to S Wilkinson the coach of the rugby team based there, I heard that they are looking at taking a few of them lads, are Town not looking down this line, M J works their he should know what these lads are like, we always seem to be slow on these things.

haven have 5 signed on their books im sure town already have similar

apparently yes as potential targets could be snapped by other clubs if they are aware them players available

i dont buy that the clubs dont know who is or isnt available and that they may find out via forums, its in a players and agents best interest too make as many clubs as possible aware they may be looking to move clubs , that way they start a bidding war for offers.

Noticed the shaven chairman in lakes College the other day talking to S Wilkinson the coach of the rugby team based there, I heard that they are looking at taking a few of them lads, are Town not looking down this line, M J works their he should know what these lads are like, we always seem to be slow on these things.

Apparently Haven have 5 contracted young players at the Academy and Town have 3 such players. One of the Haven players made his debut for Haven last week aged 17.

Yes I'd have thought the circle of clubs , agents and players would be way ahead of forums !! God help them if clubs are scouring them for info

As usual all kinds of crazy rumours will do the rounds this off season. Maybe any names should be kept to pms, RL at this level is a small community and its amazing how the smallest thing can make a difference to a signing.

So, pm me those props names please, I've heard one name.

How many props will we need ?? Of Coward , Thacks , Acton and Dowes how many are definitely here ?? Could need a job lot !

Most the lads playing at the LAKES COLLEGE with Wilko have been at derwent park on some training nights so we should no if there are any promising lads ?

Yes I'd have thought the circle of clubs , agents and players would be way ahead of forums !! God help them if clubs are scouring them for info

agreed dave but apparently the club dont like names being put on here until players have signed.

As usual all kinds of crazy rumours will do the rounds this off season. Maybe any names should be kept to pms, RL at this level is a small community and its amazing how the smallest thing can make a difference to a signing.

So, pm me those props names please, I've heard one name.

Been told we have Signed Dave Lowrey from Kells BUT will not be public as he is on tour with barla.

read into that what you will as it could be sellafield gossip

Ye you do need lots of backs and by the look of your last 4 results you need lots of forwards?

To be fair haven have something town should be envious of when it comes down to it - 2 good centres - wish we had them

Callum and Brett's holiday was booked last year before Callum had even signed

Most of ours disappear on holiday .... Wonder how many from Batley are away on their jollies tmro

lol your funny havenfan10. Your trying to disrupt this forum pretending to be atown fan but its not working. Keep it coming marra.

Not at all - but all keep thinking that - people on here just don't like being told different to what THEY think is right !

Not at all - but all keep thinking that - people on here just don't like being told different to what THEY think is right !

lol yeah whatever.

could be all of your team are hols because they did not make the play off what a shame.

What's the crack with brett carter, seems to have fizzled out for him at town, would love to know why as he's one of my favourites.