Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Old Frightful

Josh Charnley on twitter...

41 posts in this topic

Twitter is a disaster waiting to happen for some players. I await Trinity's left winger, with a history of racist remake on Facebook and violence caught on CCTV, to go too far. It's just a matter of time.

If I was in charge of a pro club, I would write it into the contract - no facebook, no twitter. It's just asking for bother.

If I was in charge of a pro club, I would write it into the contract - no facebook, no twitter. It's just asking for bother.

It's up to players to be responsible, not clubs to take away their rights.

Don't underestimate how big a deal that is in Wigan.

From what I saw, it certainly wasn't a big deal.......

Twitter is a disaster waiting to happen for some players. I await Trinity's left winger, with a history of racist remake on Facebook and violence caught on CCTV, to go too far. It's just a matter of time.

The one who last week retweeted a picture of his mate smoking cannabis and the caption 'This is proper #Herbalife'...?

What right is being taken away? The right to twitter?

Well yeah. A right that everyone else has.

Teachers get sacked all the time for saying stupid things on twitter. But that's their own fault. You don't solve a problem by just saying "no you're not allowed anymore".

The one who last week retweeted a picture of his mate smoking cannabis and the caption 'This is proper #Herbalife'...?

I don't follow the moron anymore. There's only so many herbalife tweets and "patriotic" content I can stand.

I would sue her for every penny she has! If a bloke did it to a girl he would probably be arrested.

There is no case. If you are foolish enough to allow someone to take nude picture of you then it becomes their property to do with as they see fit.

There are whole internet sites full of blokes doing this to girls.

There is no case. If you are foolish enough to allow someone to take nude picture of you then it becomes their property to do with as they see fit.

Link please.

That reminds me, need a tin of button mushrooms from the shop!

didnt the n-dubz singer talisa just win a case after her ex showed a video of her sucking on a certain body part of his?

didnt the n-dubz singer talisa just win a case after her ex showed a video of her sucking on a certain body part of his?

No, they settled out of court.