Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bazzer

Swinton Away

36 posts in this topic

How on earth do we manage to lose against the worst team in the league. Is it complacencey or is the fall out with the coaches causing unrest within the club

Defintely something wrong at the club,even with a well below par performance there is enough talent in that team today to beat Swinton,but credit to them for hanging in there and getting the result they wanted.

Well done to Swinton, bod have another look, this is unacceptable! Explain this!!!!

Well done to Swinton, bod have another look, this is unacceptable! Explain this!!!!

yeah maybe you should have won cos your fev

Their is obviously problems behind the scenes when our coach doesn't even turn up to the game with the team. Looks like that's another coach gone.

If this is the best we can muster. Super league is a pipe dream. You cannot buy SL feisal. listening?

Don't worry, you've got the exciting talents of Gareth Moore and Keegan Hirst to look forward to next season. Oh, wait....

Still top of the league. Don't panic!!

To be honest griff I don't care about this season or next. Its the season after that, that matters I'm more worried about the off field stuff going on. But its better to get it all done and dusted now than in 2 seasons time I guess.

Are you kidding? 80 point margin was acceptable, nothing else. This needs an explanation!!!

Oh dear you 60 plus scoreline went out of the window beaten by lowly Swinton. Your fans were a disgrace at the end.

BBC Radio Leeds mentioned at half time that "we can confirm that Sean Long hasn't been appointed coach of Featherstone Rovers, but he is at today's game" ???

To be honest griff I don't care about this season or next. Its the season after that, that matters I'm more worried about the off field stuff going on. But its better to get it all done and dusted now than in 2 seasons time I guess.

Bit like Widnes then. Stop winning games if you get into $uperleague.

Bit like Widnes then. Stop winning games if you get into $uperleague.

Of course not Richie. Winning anything this season or next would be great but with no P&R I'm just saying it doesn't matter what/if we win anything.of course I want my club to win everything in front of them but I would settle for not winning anything this season or next to win everything the season P&R comes back.

Bit of a pathetic reaction from some of our moaning fans , think we need to look at the bigger picture and the future were building towards . were still top of the league and going through a massive transition on an off the field , a bit of patience wouldnt go amiss

What transition are we going through on the field none

What we have done is beat Fax on there own ground had a weeks rest then decided to change a winning team that were becoming good at just the right time

Would of been nice to see Ryan's selection today

players know there going and were looking at replacements , that transition sheridan was in charge when we lost a pathetic home game a few weeks back so who knows

Ahahahaha beaten by bottom of the league. How did Barlow go today ?.

Barlow played well and probably our MoM followed by Green

The apprent management descisions in midweek were to blame for that defeat, not the players

Take nothing away from Swinton though

Any one would think you lot just lost the challenge cup final it happens get over it it is aloud for a lower placed team to pick up a win now and then