Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chairman LMAO

Some thoughts about today: positivity spoiler alert!

123 posts in this topic

I wonder how many you will be taking to Keighley? 

Just out of interest Eddie how many did Dews take to Keighley?, were you there?, and how do clubs / you/ us know how many away supporters ARE there??.

You know, we know, I know what you are doing, but sometimes Eddie you are a..........................................

Just out of interest Eddie how many did Dews take to Keighley?, were you there?, and how do clubs / you/ us know how many away supporters ARE there??.

You know, we know, I know what you are doing, but sometimes Eddie you are a..........................................

Eddie just doesn't seem to grasp the age old notion that 'people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones'. Yesterday I made a number of points in regard to his own club that he hadn't considered when poking fun at our crowds and support. No surprise that he conveniently sidestepped every one of them. Actually, for 'sidestepped', read 'selectively ignored'. I just hope that he doesn't take his posts too seriously and sees his offerings as a bit of harmless banter. If not, then he's by far the most deluded member of these forums. In mitigation though, at least he doesn't resort to veiled racism like his pals Equaliser and Coolie.

Eddie just doesn't seem to grasp the age old notion that 'people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones'. Yesterday I made a number of points in regard to his own club that he hadn't considered when poking fun at our crowds and support. No surprise that he conveniently sidestepped every one of them. Actually, for 'sidestepped', read 'selectively ignored'. I just hope that he doesn't take his posts too seriously and sees his offerings as a bit of harmless banter. If not, then he's by far the most deluded member of these forums. In mitigation though, at least he doesn't resort to veiled racism like his pals Equaliser and Coolie.

Wait for it terminator he is live on OUR board, but incidentaly ,NOT on his own beloved board........I wonder why??????????????

Wait for it terminator he is live on OUR board, but incidentaly ,NOT on his own beloved board........I wonder why??????????????

oops he's gone , must have been something we said. But he'll be back I'm sure. Probably with a spurious figure of the Dews fans at Keighley having spoke to Keighley, Dewsbury , the RL , and any of his mates that were there, thats not many then ( mates that is). Rest assured it will not be an answer to the question.

Thats it , lunch over, entertainment over, back to the grindstone. See you later Eddie. :girlwerewolf:  :girlwerewolf:  :girlwerewolf:

Just out of interest Eddie how many did Dews take to Keighley?, were you there?, and how do clubs / you/ us know how many away supporters ARE there??.

Yes I was there at Keighley. Next question!

Of course it's just banter. Just amazes me that some of you try and put me down and come out with some right nonsense. 

Of course it's just banter. Just amazes me that some of you try and put me down and come out with some right nonsense.

Truly amazing. Possibly the most ironic post in the history of this board.

Stop, stop! I genuinely laughed so hard when I read this that I nearly threw my lunch up! They didn't before anyway, but no-one's going to take a word you say on these forums seriously ever again after that little gem!

Stop, stop! I genuinely laughed so hard when I read this that I nearly threw my lunch up! They didn't before anyway, but no-one's going to take a word you say on these forums seriously ever again after that little gem!

Coming off this forum for good!

Couldn't give a c.rap what any of you morons think.

Haaaaaaaaaa!!! Please carry on posting Eddie, I take it all back! You're true, 24 carat comedy gold!

Tell me your not following Coolie to his Island Eddie!

The problem is ER that you keep announcing your intention of being more rational and, on occasions, you do manage this ......for a very short time.  The slightest sniff of an opportunity to be offensive and provocative is, however, utterly irresistible to you.  Because of this no-one looks at your almost sensible posts as anything other than a minor blip in the stream of nonsense and vitriol that we have come to expect.   Don't forget your promise.  "For good" you said.

Yes I was there at Keighley. Next question!

And true to form Eddie you only answer ONE of the THREE questions asked. The ??? should give you a clue.You are a star, never fail to amuse. I suggest you read the post again ITS AT THE TOP OF THE PAGE.

And don't forget and, I quote '' It's only banter''. If you can give it you have to take it--you obviously can't, hence stopping posting like coolie.

It's tough playing with the big boys innit??. ( you don't have to answer that question by the way, we already know how hard it is to play with the big boys, you are just learning)

Come back, Eddie. We miss you.

I GUARANTEE you won't be able to make good on your promise!!

:gaming::jester::D:bye:   thank ****./

If we can shift Tranquilizer and Townie doesn't make a triumphant comeback, our work is done!!!

If we can shift Tranquilizer and Townie doesn't make a triumphant comeback, our work is done!!!

But then again '' it's only banter'' ;)  ;)  ;)  ;)

thank god,I don't think anyone will stop you either

Exactly!

No fight in these rams ;)

Hmmm, don't you sometimes think some of your own lot may be drinking a few too may e-numbers too CLMAO?

Hmmm, don't you sometimes think some of your own lot may be drinking a few too may e-numbers too CLMAO?

Point noted!

Bring me another bottle of dandelion & burdock mother my work here is not done!

you’ll be back on here Eddie....you’ve got no friends on the Dewsbury Forum......your sad life revolves round dribbling on the BATLEY forum......and don’t we know it.......

where’s that bib....?

post-11086-0-83610800-1375308377_thumb.jpg