Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Town Army

DVD - Batley Away.

21 posts in this topic

Anybody have any luck getting hold of one of these? Had a quick look on Batleys BISSA site but couldn't see anything. Any help appreciated. Cheers!

Anybody have any luck getting hold of one of these? Had a quick look on Batleys BISSA site but couldn't see anything. Any help appreciated. Cheers!

DVD's are available, if anyone wants to PM me I will organise. They are £5 each plus postage with all profits going to BISSA. We have a meeting tonight so will address the website, sorry for this.Hope you all got home safe, I am sure you had an enjoyable day at the mount, you are always welcome.

ColinB. BISSA Chairman.

1 DVD sent and received, 6 more posted this morning so should arrive Monday. Any problems send me a private message.

I dont have a cheque book. Can i send you money in an envelope? I will ask my mam to send a cheque, well im only 24 :/ hah.

My cheque will be In the post mondat

anyone want the featherstone DVD ?.

anyone want the featherstone DVD ?.

Do you?

?

Too tough a question for you eh? Maybe those who bought a DVD last week should send them back and ask for their money back from BISSA, dope.

Too tough a question for you eh? Maybe those who bought a DVD last week should send them back and ask for their money back from BISSA, dope.

read back...it seems like your the dope...

why would i want a video of Featherstone stuffing " up the town " Workington ?

read back...it seems like your the dope...

why would i want a video of Featherstone stuffing " up the town " Workington ?

Finally worked it out , eh? Too subtle for you.

These dullards have really taken losing to us badly havent they, poor little things.

All 8 DVDs ordered should have arrived today or at the latest tomorrow, last one sent out first class post Monday lunch time. Enjoy

Yes indeed . Nice tries by Stacky and a nice pass to Red to storm over . And I had to replay Connor running a few times just to let it soak in ! Bit worrying that Ronnie and the touchie had a pow pow but it looked all Ok. Connor could find a niche on the wing with that sprinters build in the Justin Carney mould if you want him in to kick goals .

Batley bulldog 5hit keyboard warriors ha ha where u even at the game because us fans couldn't here you!!

Yes indeed . Nice tries by Stacky and a nice pass to Red to storm over . And I had to replay Connor running a few times just to let it soak in ! Bit worrying that Ronnie and the touchie had a pow pow but it looked all Ok. Connor could find a niche on the wing with that sprinters build in the Justin Carney mould if you want him in to kick goals .

I played it over several times as well David and I still couldn't see where the offside was that they were claiming.

Yes we read about Ronnie this and Ronnie that , well I seen him make some very strange calls against us alright , including one bizarre one where a goal line drop out became a 20 m tap ??? It seems we won despite him not with his help so that was a lot of hot air . And where were all these blatant forward passes and offsides leading to tries ???