Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

goingupthetown

Town V Sheffield

239 posts in this topic

If your not going to the game and haven't got Premier Sports. You can subscribe using promo code BOWLS and you will get the channel for a one off payment of £9.99 for 2 months, with no contract This will get you the Town match on Wednesday, 3 or 4 NRL games every weekend, the rest of the Championship Live games and the play offs!!!!   No brainer I thinks :O

cheers for that mate. ordered mine this morning.

Red house are also running a bus for anyone wanting to to go

yeh cheers for that, I got mine last night just in time for the ice hockey !!! I would have probably spent more than that watching it in the pub, I can sit at home now wth a nice chilled Lambrini.....Bomber you are welcome to come round to my gaff if you fancy some fine wine !!!

Paddy Flynn is definitely playing tomorrow he says on Twitter but no mention of any one else from the Vikings!!

Another blue sky morning and yes it is match day yet again! We have Mr Merrick in charge tonight and I am sure he will ensure a quick and open game. I wonder if Forber and Walne will be in the squad tonight? Other than that, I think the coaches will stick with the same team structure as for the Batley game. Looking forward to a great night for Town at Sheffield and a chance to really show the television audience our true strengths and skills. Good luck Town!

Well stacky ain't playing according to the paper and I'm hoping young dawson is handed a debut to be honest!! Maybe rest Callum and Lupton and go with Connor and Forber in the half backs, cotter into cause the fella trains all the time and big thacks will be wanting some game time as apart from opening his gob on Sunday he did actually play well!! Maybe rest matty too and got with olstrum at hooker

Stacky and Walne aint,t playing think the team could be CARTER MILLER MOSSOP CONNER FLYNN LUPTON CALLUM DOWES MATTY COWARD BRETT SHACKS OLSTRUM MORRIS ACTON THACKARY ROONEY?

i think team will be

carter

miller

mossop

rooney

flynn

callum

connor

dowes

matty

coward

phillips

shacks

lupton

thacks

acton

forber

cotter

In that case SCOTT could be Robinson at loose forward?

I wouldn't know he put on Facebook yesterday that he was about to get on the plain

We keep re-signing Walne then not play him ? Him as 17th man would give that bench a better look.

I beleave it,s a case of WALNE not been fit through illness at this time? 

i think cotter deserves game time. never lets you down and gives his blood and sweat to the club.sometimes loyalty and work rate deserves a bit of rewarding.

i think cotter deserves game time. never lets you down and gives his blood and sweat to the club.sometimes loyalty and work rate deserves a bit of rewarding.

could be a long day for you guys tonight with matty missing and stack and olstrum 

Not for me . You play if you're good enough to add to the team . Emotion and reward is great but it's about results , and i'm always picking guys who can help me win a game and are there on merit .With a good squad and DR , we can maintain our quality now . Anytime Robinson plays our quality is diluted , just my opinion . The days and leagues of him playing have gone for me , we're looking up .Help yourself as no one else will . Widnes haven't got one forward we can put on our bench if Stack and Walne are out ? I thought that was the point of it ?

It was ment to be a long day in Sunday jamsamdwich 94 and look what happened the week of death and I'd have been happy with a point and we have 3!! Up the town!! Win or loose jam crack makes me snooze

It was ment to be a long day in Sunday jamsamdwich 94 and look what happened the week of death and I'd have been happy with a point and we have 3!! Up the town!! Win or loose jam crack makes me snooze

you should sleep well tonight jam lover or a huge knightmare :sleep:  

could be a long day for you guys tonight with matty missing and stack and olstrum

Haven94/shaun its a Very Tough fixture that I will be glad to get through with no injuries and a respectable scoreline. Just being realistic.

No doubt, if Town get beat tonight it will be the hot topic over on deludedfans.com...

Haven94/shaun its a Very Tough fixture that I will be glad to get through with no injuries and a respectable scoreline. Just being realistic.

and like i said be tough without matty stack and olstrum good luck 

and like i said be tough without matty stack and olstrum good luck

Yes shaun very tough. You predicted a haven win 18-22 when you went there and got thumped I prefer to be realistic.