Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

goingupthetown

Town V Sheffield

239 posts in this topic

Anyone fancy a guess at the scoreline now?? What was Miller thinking? Absolutely stupidity. I'll go for at least 50 points.

I was just going to say we are not going to get much off Merrick tonight and then Miller loses his head completely.

How many effin times has Forber done that ?

Cheers for penalising us under the sticks mr merrick

Why have we got Forber marking Yere????

Why's yere always 1 on 1 with forber ? I can't believe how small the field it - playing with 12 shouldn't be that much of a problem on there :)

Away to the eagles on a quick turnaround was always gonna be tough but with down to 12 its gonna be painful. Thats milller banned for a few games now too.

Gonna get nowt off merrick . Huge ripped out an no pen ? And probably a sin bin coming to !

Can't condone it but Millers combination must've been worth the entrance fee alone!

He only threw 2 and only one connected

Green just slapped Callum in the face and Big Red pushed him off and the ref talks to Red!!!

What you guys done to merrick? He really doesn't like you guys. The eagles are lying on and flopping and nothing done you guys do anything in the slightest and he's blowing his whistle.

To be fair we've showed a bit of character since Miller went, heads haven't gone down and apart from Yere's long range try we have competed. We've not threatened their line much but we've had a go and that's all you can ask.

Merrick is totally one eyed - there's some sneaky shots and rubbish in the tackle from them he's ignoring and he's hot on everything we do

To be fair boys and girls without 3 of our best players - down to 12 - with the possession we've had I think we've done bloody well - on the downside too many players making the same mistakes for me week after week - look at them .. They play very simple - grinding teams down - but look at the mistakes Sheffield have made ... We lack many things as all teams in this league do - creativity maybe / kicking game? Centre play etc - but one thing we do seem to lack at times is ###### belief!

That's been possibly the worst half of rugby I've seen all season from us - but were 18 points own to a top side in this league - 2 bad reads and a breakaway ...

It was a beauty though lol.

As soon as QLT lay down there was only one outcome though!!!!

If we just completed and kicked well then tackled our best we'd all be happy. Every time you se us close up on telly you see just how laboured our attack is . And the pity is they're no world beaters tonight !

As soon as QLT lay down there was only one outcome though!!!!

Yeah true Keith but I think he made a meal of it too.