Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

goingupthetown

Town V Sheffield

239 posts in this topic

I accept that and think it's a great gesture by Elliot to donate his match money to charity, but it's still wrong to applaud what he done.

People are just saying it was a good shot there not exactly saying there glad he done it are they

Great shot tho miller lad you MUST be proud of that one

It was a thug lashing out, that lost you the game and it allowed Q to eventually score the best try of the game.......There had obviously been  too much Jennings consumed on the coach to the game by your lads......

It didn't have any bearing on us losing the game we'd have lost anyway. We conceded 12 points in the 15mins he was on and 24 in the 65mins he was off. Do the maths!

It was a thug lashing out, that lost you the game and it allowed Q to eventually score the best try of the game.......There had obviously been too much Jennings consumed on the coach to the game by your lads......

He isn't a thug qlt when to hit miller and miller got in first defending himself

It was a thug lashing out, that lost you the game and it allowed Q to eventually score the best try of the game.......There had obviously been  too much Jennings consumed on the coach to the game by your lads......

Yeh I heard that too, our lads got ushered out onto the bus and had to call at McDonalds for something to eat !! There would only have been opne winner if left to it.

Typical won the match lost the war they big acton resolves things like that but in a cage environment usually and taps people out!!

Star calls the Fev game the end of our ' week of hell ' . What an utterly bizarre description . Wonder who wrote that ?

He isn't a thug qlt when to hit miller and miller got in first defending himself

Dreaming there, lad. QLT never raised his hands above his waist. He just stepped one pace towards Miller.

And was unceremoniously decked. I bet he'd think twice before doing that again he went down like a sack of sh##!

At least he could leave it on the pitch unlike QLT who had to make something of it after the game, from what I heard he got another flogging.

it wasnt qlt after the game though an eagles player that wasnt even playing. 

QLT was among the several players that went into the food hall though

Just read on twitter that Elliot donated his match fee to charity after being sent off, good on you killer lad.

Ha another thing ne marra from millom told me elliotts one hard ba57ard apparently it runs in the fsmily

qlt was the one trying to get at miller again, and it was qlt who ended up on his ass again courtesy of another town player.

Watch the tackle leading up to the punches qlt gives him a sly one

i dont think hell be starting any fights anytime soon. two spankings in one night should quiet him down a bit.

qlt was the one trying to get at miller again, and it was qlt who ended up on his ass again courtesy of another town player.

heard it got tasty a few players got involved 

i dont think hell be starting any fights anytime soon. two spankings in one night should quiet him down a bit.

Bit stupid of him then, dummy a punch then turn away? Bloody idiot.

Two spankings? Haha more like one cheap punch and embellished stories of push and shove. anyone who watched the footage could see QLT was looking away before Miller starting throwing.

QLT was looking away? just watched it back several times and it clearly shows QLT lean towards him and pulls back, and also says something to miller but before hes finished speaking hes already hit the deck...