Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OutOfTownRoughyed

Sponsorship and support required

8 posts in this topic

Myself and roughyed34 are doin a sponsorsed waxing in the clubhouse at midday at the Gloucester home game raising money 4 dr Kershaws and another cause, any sponsorship welcome and gratefully received, the other cause please pm me for details, sponsorship forms will be with us all day and u can sponsor us at any time that day please give generously to the great causes

As OOTR says, should be fun lol, and you all get a chance to watch us scream like girls haha. The curly roughyed34 locks are also coming off for a one off head shave :O)) as the OOTR is a bit more hursuite than my good self!!

Come and jon the fun in the club, thanks in advance for your support.

Just another reminder on this guys, the fun starts at midday this coming Sunday n we will be taking sponsorship all day the waxing will be videod to show its genuine, so please come down n give generously in terms of sponsorship and support towards the hospice and our team OTID. I will be getting chest and back waxed as will roughyed34 and he is having head shaved too

Just another reminder on this guys, the fun starts at midday this coming Sunday n we will be taking sponsorship all day the waxing will be videod to show its genuine, so please come down n give generously in terms of sponsorship and support towards the hospice and our team OTID. I will be getting chest and back waxed as will roughyed34 and he is having head shaved too

Get the sack and ill give ye a £10 gerry !!!

Thankyou to everyone that contributed yesterday at the game pleased to say myself and roughyed34 raised £539.86 for the two causes

Thankyou to everyone that contributed yesterday at the game pleased to say myself and roughyed34 raised £539.86 for the two causes

fantastic news...well done :)